IGNORED

7800 Beef Drop For Sale!

Albert

I'm # 33 or is it EE?

Did Albert number these in HEX??

Decimal only. Serial number reads right side up when cart is in the computer. It is also displayed if you hold pause down on powerup.

If anyone want to post their numbers here, or pm them to me if you don't want anyone to know, I can track them and use them for comparison whenever and if I get around to releasing a bin to those who bought the cart that can be loaded on a CC2.

--Ken

I'm # 33 or is it EE?

Did Albert number these in HEX??

Decimal only. Serial number reads right side up when cart is in the computer. It is also displayed if you hold pause down on powerup.

If anyone want to post their numbers here, or pm them to me if you don't want anyone to know, I can track them and use them for comparison whenever and if I get around to releasing a bin to those who bought the cart that can be loaded on a CC2.

--Ken

I know......

It's a joke like my friends at dictionary.com have said:

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

Great game, BTW, thanks for writing it! I really enjoy it.

I know......

It's a joke like my friends at dictionary.com have said:

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

Great game, BTW, thanks for writing it! I really enjoy it.

Not as funny as you think since I made one that was serial number 0_ or something like that because I forgot the serial numbers were stored in Binary Coded Decimal. :D Just told Albert to keep that one as a demo or whatever.

Not as funny as you think since I made one that was serial number 0_ or something like that because I forgot the serial numbers were stored in Binary Coded Decimal. :D Just told Albert to keep that one as a demo or whatever.

.....opps!

Got #16 here. Sadly the pokey sound is almost quiet on my S-video modded NTSC 7800, I think something's wrong with it (cos my PAL 7800 plays the music at the proper level). Any thoughts? I've tried contacting the guy I bought it from, but he hasn't replied yet.

Got #16 here. Sadly the pokey sound is almost quiet on my S-video modded NTSC 7800, I think something's wrong with it (cos my PAL 7800 plays the music at the proper level). Any thoughts? I've tried contacting the guy I bought it from, but he hasn't replied yet.

My video modded 7800 has the same problem (it is an 8-bit domain board I think). Pokey sounds are kinda low. TIA sound is really-really-really loud (I have to turn down the tv serveral notches when switching to the 7800 from tv).

I only just noticed it last night when I tried out the Beef Drop cart on both 7800s I have. After all, there's only 3 games that support pokey so it's not something that would have been obvious to see. I believe my NTSC 7800 has the same 8-bit domain board in it.

I have been tracking who got each cart, and I can send you that list when I get back from my trip. :)

..Al

My video modded 7800 has the same problem (it is an 8-bit domain board I think). Pokey sounds are kinda low. TIA sound is really-really-really loud (I have to turn down the tv serveral notches when switching to the 7800 from tv).

Same here. I've got the 8bitdomain board and POKEY sound is really low. I think someone posted a fix (?) but I couldn't find it in the search here.

The low sound for the POKEY is a known bug with PAL 7800s and the 8bitdomain A/V mod. I'm pretty sure I've posted the fix for it on previous threads but basically it's caused by using incorrect resistor values in the audio circuit.

Mitch

Finaly received mine today :D

Big thanks to Ken for an awsome game!

Also thx Albert and everyone else involving in the realese of this game in cartridge.

The AA logo intro is realy cool! :D

I also have the 8bitdomain video board in my 7800, so my pokey sound is also a bit low. I remember a thread over here with a fix but can't found it for some reason, will check back later tonight.

ho and I got #6 :D

Except we're experiencing it with the NTSC 7800s here ;)

(unless of course you typoed and meant to put that heh)

I guess I wasn't very clear, it affects all PAL 7800s and NTSC 7800s with the A/V mod. Unmodded NTSC 7800s don't have the issue. Does that make more sense. :)

Mitch

I guess I wasn't very clear, it affects all PAL 7800s and NTSC 7800s with the A/V mod. Unmodded NTSC 7800s don't have the issue. Does that make more sense. :)

Mitch

What about the doubledown 7800 mod? IIRC he doesn't use a board, but goes directly through the hardware?

I've been on the fence about getting him to mod mine!!

Mitch

What about the doubledown 7800 mod? IIRC he doesn't use a board, but goes directly through the hardware?

I've been on the fence about getting him to mod mine!!

I'm not familiar with how he does his mod, does he use one of the methods that are mentioned on the web.

Mitch

Here's one post about it. I'm not sure what resistor to change with the 8bitdomain mod. Any help? If it's one on the 8bitdomain board itself, it might be hard to do since it uses the smaller modern resistors.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42238

Allan

Here's one post about it. I'm not sure what resistor to change with the 8bitdomain mod. Any help? If it's one on the 8bitdomain board itself, it might be hard to do since it uses the smaller modern resistors.

Allan

The fix for the 8bitdomain A/V mod requires adding two resistors and does not touch the board at all.

Mitch

Allan

The fix for the 8bitdomain A/V mod requires adding two resistors and does not touch the board at all.

Mitch

You don't happen to know what their values are and where they go, do you? Or anybody else?

Thanks,

Allan

The AA logo intro is realy cool! :D

I wish more AA release had this...2600 games are usually packed as full as they can be though, so an AA intro isn't feesable. I'm sure AA logos will show up in more and more 5200 and 7800 homebrews :)

It would be cool if the AA logo showed up as a bonus item in a game...like instead of the galaxian in Pac-Man :cool:

Edited by Lord Helmet