IGNORED

classic gaming magazines?

what are websites that deal with classic gaming? i already read EGM (not classic, has some classic stuff though) nintendo power, and tips n tricks (if anyone has a free subscription to any magazines besides egm, link would be appreciated), and have an issue of video game collector. i am looking for CG magazines.

Thanks

Ty

I say try for the off beat. I have a complete collection of Enter magazine which was published by CTW (the same people who make Sesame Street). It was a magazine that covered both home computers, including programs in Basic. As well as new games and consoles it was published between 1983 - 1985. To me it is the best from that golden era.

what are websites that deal with classic gaming? i already read EGM (not classic, has some classic stuff though) nintendo power, and tips n tricks (if anyone has a free subscription to any magazines besides egm, link would be appreciated), and have an issue of video game collector. i am looking for CG magazines.

Thanks

Ty

On PSP Vault in their "coupons and deals" forum, they have a link for a free subscription to EGM, CGM, and Nintendo Power. Normally you have to get the link off the inside of a box of a computer game, but somebody uploaded the link.

WELCOME TO ATARIAGE!!

A_Username

• 2 weeks later...

I say try for the off beat. I have a complete collection of Enter magazine which was published by CTW (the same people who make Sesame Street). It was a magazine that covered both home computers, including programs in Basic. As well as new games and consoles it was published between 1983 - 1985. To me it is the best from that golden era.

ENTER was great. Interviews with Thomas Dolby, reviews of Colecovision games, visions of the future ... I think I got it as a consolation when they cancelled Electric Company Magazine or something, and it really made an impact on me.