IGNORED

New Rumor: Wii- $229 - November 2?

King_Salamon

In one of the pics at IGN, where you have your sword drawn, is the blade covered in blood or is it just weird looking? It doesn't look like a shiny clean, silver sword.

Only reason why I ask is that the local manager of the EB was mentioning that he would like to see some blood on the sword (hence the name Red Steel) and until today, all screen shots have shown a silver blade.

Looking forward to this title and I'm not a huge fan of first person shooters... but the Wii controls for them are really making it interesting. I may start to like FPS style games now. :)

In one of the pics at IGN, where you have your sword drawn, is the blade covered in blood or is it just weird looking? It doesn't look like a shiny clean, silver sword.

LOL Please don't tell me you looked at the picture of the player sparing with an old man and suspected those brown wooden swords were swords covered in blood.

Hmmm they are brown....Maybe it's poo??

LOL Please don't tell me you looked at the picture of the player sparing with an old man and suspected those brown wooden swords were swords covered in blood.

Hmmm they are brown....Maybe it's poo??

My mom always told me not to touch strange swords. You never know where it's been! :rolling: