IGNORED

Wanted: "Nintendo Greatest Hits" Soundtrack CD.

Radio F Software

Hey all, long time no see. :)

After many failed efforts on eBay, I remembered that maybe my buddies here may be able to help me out with this. There was a soundtrack available MANY years ago from Nintendo Power called "Nintendo Greatest Hits". It was released on cassette and CD. In my final Power Suppies order I would make, they had clearanced the cassette for $1, and the CD for $2. I wanted the CD so badly (I just got a new CD walkman lol) but my mom refused to pay the extra dollar and instead bought me the tape. I was happy but a couple of years later HER RETARDED STEREO ATE MY TAPE.

The tape will still play but it's just ruined, and I've been upset ever since. So now I come to you all, to see if anyone has a copy of the CD that they could part with.

The CD really claims to be a Nintendo 64 "Greatest Hits" Soundtrack, but one of the games featured was Starfox for the SNES, so it's not quite right.

The games featured are:

KI Gold, Super Mario 64, Blast Corps :lust:, Starfox, and Wave Race 64.

If it helps, here's an auction for the freaking CASE without the CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-64-Super-Mari...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry, but right now I can still only do business via Money Order. If you'd like to wait a few days (or maybe a week or so) I will be setting up a bank account for my job so they can pay me, and that will also be PayPal.