• Ressurection NR SATURN R.I.P. 1993
    • Symphony of the night PSX
    • Castlevania N64
    • Castlevania Legacy of darkness N64
    • Castlevania Chronicles PSX
    • Castlevania Lament of innocence PS2
    • Castlevania Curse of darkness PS2

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I like them all, but if I had to choose one, It would be The N64 Versions :)

Man that was a tough decision....but since there was only one Castlevania on the Genesis and it was great I had to vote for it underdog stylee...I like most of them equally though.

The N64 version wasn't as bad as the first PS2 game, I'll give it that. It wasn't that good though if ya ask me.

I like them all, but if I had to choose one, It would be The N64 Versions :)

Man that was a tough decision....but since there was only one Castlevania on the Genesis and it was great I had to vote for it underdog stylee...I like most of them equally though.

The N64 version wasn't as bad as the first PS2 game, I'll give it that. It wasn't that good though if ya ask me.

Dracula's Curse, of course. It was, in my opinion, the game that set up any and all Castlevanias that would follow. It also introduced Alucard whom we would see about 50, 000,000 times in various sequals.

-Ray

I have to pick Castlevania:Bloodlines, it is just everything I like about Castlevania games, only with 16-Bit graphics.

It was also the last new genny game that I bought, well besides Beggar Prince, which I just ordered.

I have to pick Castlevania:Bloodlines, it is just everything I like about Castlevania games, only with 16-Bit graphics.

It was also the last new genny game that I bought, well besides Beggar Prince, which I just ordered.

Right on :D

And Sega Saturn X is right, the Metroid Vania's can't really be compared to the classic games. But I love SOTN, and I'll pick up the DS game one of these days, I am growing tired of the Metroid style at this point.....

This isn't a fair question since half of those games are so different from each other the only thing they have in common is the name. Classic style and metroid vanias can't really be compared this way IMHO. They just play too differently for fair comparisons.

It's an opinion question, it can't be unfair. It's a matter of personal taste. Being different kinds of games shouldn't matter.

-Ray

I picked bloodlines just because that was the only game I've actually owned in the Castlevania series. I thought it had great music, graphics and decent gameplay. Although it seemed the game was much easier with Eric LeCarde than with John Morris.

I'm surprised it's beating every other version so far! Even SOTN!

I am growing tired of the Metroid style at this point.....

Man I can't tell you how much I would love to see a new classic castlevania done in the new ULtimate GNG style or just 2-D really.

That's what I was thinking :twisted: Contra: Shattered Soldier on the PS2 was awesome too, it was 3d but they kept the gameplay 2d. Check it out if you haven't yet.

I am growing tired of the Metroid style at this point.....

Man I can't tell you how much I would love to see a new classic castlevania done in the new ULtimate GNG style or just 2-D really.

That's what I was thinking :twisted: Contra: Shattered Soldier on the PS2 was awesome too, it was 3d but they kept the gameplay 2d. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Oh I've checked it out alrigth and got my ass whipped in the process :lol:

:) Hey guy's im glad to see you aree enjoying this disscussion.

The next the I ask is you all go sign the Castlevania anthology petition with me.

I think the japanese need to start respecting our opinion's and want's. I sighned the petiton for years now.

WTF................ :x

Castlevaina Anthology.

Where is it Japan :)

Semi, but not the real anthology.

This would be the anthology 5 discs all nes and sega on one, all gb on one, all snes tg 16 and japanese on one and all 64 on one, and all psx ps2 and lost level's on one.

PS. ALL VERSIONS TO BE ENHANCED, FULL GAMES NOT SOME LEVEL'S DIG

I chose Dracula X for TG-16. Never really played it but if it's all the better than the SNES version then I'm all for it! :D

Rondo of Blood was in fact far awesomer than Dracula X.

I'm voting Resurrection, though. Just for the sheer stupidity of putting a game that was never released, or even leaked and pirated, as an option for best ever.

I chose Dracula X for TG-16. Never really played it but if it's all the better than the SNES version then I'm all for it! :D

I'm voting Resurrection, though. Just for the sheer stupidity of putting a game that was never released, or even leaked and pirated, as an option for best ever.

We really need something that prevents anyone with under 200 posts to create threads.

We really need something that prevents anyone with under 200 posts to create threads.

WTF???

Like your freakin' WIT and Witicism is so much more advanced than someone who just started. You are just being an asshole.

-Ray