• Ressurection NR SATURN R.I.P. 1993
    • Symphony of the night PSX
    • Castlevania N64
    • Castlevania Legacy of darkness N64
    • Castlevania Chronicles PSX
    • Castlevania Lament of innocence PS2
    • Castlevania Curse of darkness PS2

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I chose Dracula X for TG-16. Never really played it but if it's all the better than the SNES version then I'm all for it! :D

Rondo of Blood was in fact far awesomer than Dracula X.

I'm voting Resurrection, though. Just for the sheer stupidity of putting a game that was never released, or even leaked and pirated, as an option for best ever.

I'AM TIRED OF HEARING YOUR RUDE REMARK'S SO TAKE YOU GAY AVATAR AND SHOVE IT. JERK.

NOT YOU GUITARMAN :)

Edited by rjchamp3

I chose Dracula X for TG-16. Never really played it but if it's all the better than the SNES version then I'm all for it! :D

I'm voting Resurrection, though. Just for the sheer stupidity of putting a game that was never released, or even leaked and pirated, as an option for best ever.

We really need something that prevents anyone with under 200 posts to create threads.

WTF???

Like your freakin' WIT and Witicism is so much more advanced than someone who just started. You are just being an asshole.

-Ray

I'AM TIRED OF HEARING YOUR RUDE REMARK'S SO TAKE YOU GAY AVATAR AND SHOVE IT. JERK.

Both of you can kindly go back to game FAQ forums where you belong.

We really need something that prevents anyone with under 200 posts to create threads.

WTF???

Like your freakin' WIT and Witicism is so much more advanced than someone who just started. You are just being an asshole.

I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU, READ AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND I WAS TALKING TO JB SO WATCH IT ;)

-Ray

WTF???

-Ray

Gee, I would, but then I'd be denied the nuggets of wisdom that spew forth from you on a regular basis. By nuggets I mean shit of course.

-Ray

Symphony of the Night is one of the best games ever made, so I needed to vote for it.

I don't want to take away from the awesomeness of most of the other CVs though. Castlevania 4 I always loved and I end up playing through it each October around Hallowe'en. Great music and a fitting remake of CV 1. Dracula's Curse is one hell of a game too. I never did finish it with Sypha yet, but one day..

Wot, no GBA games? There were 3 last I checked ... in any case, they're all pretty much the same. <ducking>

I chose Super Castlevania for SNES since it was the last one I put much time into. Wasn't it called Castlevania IV?

Yeah, Super Castlevania 4. It's weird though as I beleive it to be basically a retelling of the original game. It has Simon Belmont fighting Dracula and the opening crawl mentions nothing about 1-3 if I remember correctly.

Awesome game though, if a tad easy for a CV game

Dracula X on the SNES is pretty good BTW. It's fun, though a the style is just a little cartoony for what I think a Castlevania needs to be. The last boss is nearly impossible, which sucks. Dracula is hard enough, but on top of it they make you fight him on pillars, meaning that at anytime you can take a hit and fall into the endless pit, dying instantly. It's so difficult it takes away from the rest of the game.

I guess we aren't counting Kid Dracula here, the "unofficial" Castlevania game. That game is great and actually far better than a lot of games on this list IMO