IGNORED

WTB: Electronic Games Magazines 1981 - 1985

ccc---

Hi folks, I am still missing the following issues of Electronic Games Magazine and would like to buy or trade them:

1981: Missing all

1982: Missing Jan, Feb, Apr

1984: Missing Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jun, Aug

Buyers Guide: Missing all, except 1983

Software Encylopedia: Missing all

I live in Austria/Europe. Prefered payment method would be PayPal, but I could also send ca$h in a registered leter if seller wishes. Trading is also possible of course, my trade list is at http://www.dieterkoenig.at/cgi-bin/s__tradesell.pl

My eBay feedback is at http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...p;userid=ccc---

Edited by ccc---

Austria - NO KANGAROOS!

Where in Austria are you? I was just there in July (for 3 weeks). My friend lives in Salzburg and his brother lives in Vienna, so I saw quite a bit of the country; he's likes to game, too, so it's good to see more gamers showing up.

I can't help with the EGMs, but thought I'd say hi.

Austria - NO KANGAROOS!

Where in Austria are you? I was just there in July (for 3 weeks). My friend lives in Salzburg and his brother lives in Vienna, so I saw quite a bit of the country; he's likes to game, too, so it's good to see more gamers showing up.

I can't help with the EGMs, but thought I'd say hi.

Yup, Salzburg and Vienna are two very beautiful cities. I live in Styria, that is south-east of Salzburg and apprx. 120 km south-west of Vienna. Many mountains and forest here :)