IGNORED

Any 3DO fans?

@ GUNSTAR: I have an extra copy of Dragon Lore now, i just picked up a complete copy with a manual

The other copy i have is only missing the manual (it comes with 3 CD's, the original CD holders-cardboard, and the box, but i have to look for the box still, which means digging in some boxes of boxes to find it

let me know if your interested, trade or cash is welcome

Im a HUGE 3DO fan, at one point i had 276 games, some were doubles but i ended up getting rid of a lot of the games and just kept the ones i really loved and played more often. im down to about 90 games now, The FZ-1 model has to be the best, but i also enjoy my Goldstar for the VCD playability Xillent system and wish it was around longer, definitly ahead of its time when it came out. It was doing stuff the playstation did before the PSX came out. I wish Disruptor came out for the 3DO first I want one of those M2's prototypes!!!!! hey clint you still got the JagVR that i still want, gimme gimme gimme!!! man i feel like im younger again, ah who cares ill be 22 on april 17th! happy birthday to the other April days on this board!

quote:

Originally posted by Clint Thompson:

Domlition Man on 3DO any good?

In my opinion Demo Man is xillent, and the codes are xillent to. Best to play it with the Game Gun, sux with the controller. Great game though. The Daedalus Encounter is xillent as well, and cant forget Killing Time, and Captain Quazar, and Dragon Lore, and Battlesport, and D and Gex, and Scramble Cobra and on and on I have the Goldstar BTW, and i got rid of the FZ-1 model which i loved so much but i needed some cash at the time, it was so beautiful, so nice and shinny on the top im guna cry now

Awww dont cry jaghammer

I just got me a Captain Quazar and that game is a blast, and my Game Gun (which are to F*****G expensive) is on its way in the mail - I dont know who the guy named Timecowboy is on Ebay but he bids $100 on every 3do game gun and when hes outbid he goes to $150 then to $200--- he has won 3 Game Guns so far and is the top bidder of 2 more at this time, Thank god for a BIN that popped up when he was sleeping appernetly

I only have 70 games at this time and i am only looking for a few more to finish off the games i want, I have the goldstar 3DO it was my first one i owned (payed $40 for it used), and the FZ-10 deck (payed $38 for it Brand new), now i want the FZ-1 deck to finish off the set of cheap to get decks

you know whats funny?

i payed more for a boxed Captain Quazar then i did for my 3DO, and the Gun costed more then both my 3DO systems put together

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

These M2s have been nothing but a huge pain in my side since I first got one. I have most of what you need now but I had to track down people from all over the globe to get it.

I have 2 M2 units, 1 M2 mem card, 2 M2 demo disks,at least 2 "Prototype M2" controllers, 1 installation guide,2 different M2 demo disks,1 M2 utilities disk, 2 M2 Mac boards ver G and H one which looks like it need a little board work. I also have the original shipping box with a M2 development system sticker on the outside. Plus cords out the ying yang.

Now all I need to power up is a Power Mac and I don't have one. I don't have room for one and after all the trouble this thing has caused me tracking down the varius pieces I'm ready to give it the heave ho. I don't even collect 3DO!! What am I doing with this!?!?!

Problem is I paid lotso. I was working on a trade with one of the M2s for an Atari 2000. But like I said I have 2 of them so one is still up for grabs.

Adam

Well i know about those guns. When iwas looking for one i didnt want to pay the high price but i was able to get 2 guns in a package deal, a HUGE package deal i bought from some guy. i paid 675.00 for a huge lot of 3do stuff. So i ended up selling one gun and it ended at 114.50. Its hard to find and get a hold of. some people are justa pain in the ass with ebay i know where youre comin from on that..anywho have fun with the gun when you get it!!

• 8 months later...
1 mock up 3DO panasonic FMV addon prototype

What makes you so sure this is a proto?? :?

I see 2 or 3 Panasonic FMV addons on eBay as of this writing. ;)

>>Nothingman666@juno.com:lust:

No power cord is included with the FZ-1 addon. Easy fix! Just yank it out of your dust collecting, door stop sega 32X. :P :lol:

That FZ-10 FMV addon sure looks sweet! Looks like the M2 addon that never seen the light of day. :D

:lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: To all those wondering.It won't male your 3do fly. :dunce: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

:lol: Is it just me or am I talking to myself? :lol:

I have the goldstar 3DO it was my first one i owned (payed $40 for it used),  

You don't have that Goldstar anymore :P My 3DO collecting has pretty much stopped for the last 1-2 months, mainly because I got into 2600. Once I get 100 2600 games I'll start buying some 3DO games again.

And thank you Zangardo for bringing back a wonderful thread about the 3DO!

No, thank you for the two Dreamcast VMU's. :)

One of the top 5 traders I've ever delt with. :thumbsup:

No, thank you for the money for the VMU's :P :P :P

I'm glad you think I'm a good trader! You and Lemmi are the 2 best traders I've dealt with, especially concerning 3DO items.

I have the goldstar 3DO it was my first one i owned (payed $40 for it used),  

You don't have that Goldstar anymore :P My 3DO collecting has pretty much stopped for the last 1-2 months, mainly because I got into 2600. Once I get 100 2600 games I'll start buying some 3DO games again.

Yup that is true, you now own my first 3DO system :D but since then ive had 6 3DO systems ;) im now down to 4

I'm glad you think I'm a good trader! You and Lemmi are the 2 best traders I've dealt with, especially concerning 3DO items.

NO NO NO NO NO thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

for thanking us :? :P :D

NO NO NO NO NO thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

for thanking us :? :P :D

:)

• 6 months later...