IGNORED

Broke down and bought a Golden Tee

Crazy Climber

Man these games are addicting, I really need to cancel my Pay Pal account before I go broke *LOL*

Anyways I bought a Golden Tee for 500 bucks. I have one I was going to convert some day but this one was probably cheaper than the finished resto would have cost. I'm more of a classic arcade game kind of guy but this should be a hit at party's, Anyways Check it out...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/194796941.html

Let me know what you think, too much? Good price? Thanks.

Looks like it started life as a Mortal Kombat cab. As long as the monitor is in good shape, that is a fair price. I think that is a nice layout for the controls. I don't remember what year started running computer monitor output but I think you could upgrade it to around a 2001 Golden Tee if you ever wanted to.

Enjoy!!

C

the best is the one where the screen is so close to the controls that you carve up your fingers and bang your knuckles

The great thing about that is if your drunk you won't know till the next morning!

Great grab on the cabinet! I'm still working on my MAME cab (6 months from now will still be working on it :) )

Looks like it started life as a Mortal Kombat cab. As long as the monitor is in good shape, that is a fair price. I think that is a nice layout for the controls. I don't remember what year started running computer monitor output but I think you could upgrade it to around a 2001 Golden Tee if you ever wanted to.

Enjoy!!

C

Absolutely correct!! Mortal Kombat side art still shows at the top of one side if you look closely and the back of the cab has a MK stamp on it, good eye man.