IGNORED

Sweet

atariauctions

• 3 weeks later...
i dont care how horrible the games are, i will buy those just cause 'thats too damn cool' (even if the games suck.) they can sit on a shelf and look cool. its not like we -NEED- another version of centipede. This is cool because of what it is, not what it does.
Do what you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

I'd just leave it inside the package, if I were you. It's less likely to fall apart in your hand, and you won't have to look at that ugly spool of wire.

"Listen, Bill, you just can't slap the Atari logo on any piece of garbage, package something up, send it out, and expect the consumers to buy it, just because it *LOOKS* retro... the consumers are smarter than that..."

"I disagree, Ralph. The consumers are IDIOTS. Why should we go to the effort to build quality products that reduce our profits when we can sell them crap and they'll happily part with their money for that crap? It doesn't even really have to WORK... it just needs to LOOK cool..."

*sigh*

Edited by Paranoid

• 2 months later...