IGNORED

Overlooking the real issue

Starscream

There is so much wii talk these past 2 days. I see some disappointments, many complaints about a lot of things. No hi def, no dvd playback, people not happy with a pack in game( :!: :? ), not region free, underpowered, too expensive....

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how not one person has noticed the major ommision that really could have made the biggest impact.

No handle!

WTF is Nintendo thinking?!

There is so much wii talk these past 2 days. I see some disappointments, many complaints about a lot of things. No hi def, no dvd playback, people not happy with a pack in game( :!: :? ), not region free, underpowered, too expensive....

That's called Wii-ality setting in. :P

No handle!

The bastards!! :lol:

Does anybody else wonder if Xbox guys have the same tiny penis issues that gun collectors and Hummer drivers have?

I don't know. There is this one guy on here, that's some amateur guitarist or something, from NY, that always seems to care about other mens cocksize. Ask him.

Edited by Starscream

Does anybody else wonder if Xbox guys have the same tiny penis issues that gun collectors and Hummer drivers have?

I don't know. There is this one guy on here, that's some amateur guitarist or something, from NY, that always seems to care about other mens cocksize. Ask him.

:rolling:

I think I just crapped my pants laughing!

You think? You mean you regularly shit your pants, but this time you aren't sure if it was because you were laughing? :lol:

:P

You think? You mean you regularly shit your pants, but this time you aren't sure if it was because you were laughing? :lol:

Actually I do in fact regularly crap my pants. But I've had diahrreah lately, so it's a little harder to tell.

If I'd had corn with dinner last night, I would have known immediately.

Actually I do in fact regularly crap my pants. But I've had diahrreah lately, so it's a little harder to tell.

If I'd had corn with dinner last night, I would have known immediately.

Sucks getting old. :sad:

So... next people will be complaining that there is no free pack of Depends with the Wii?

Now you know why they're region locking - the German Super Scheisse Party Pack and the Japanese Emetophile Wii-lympics. :P

Look at the bright side...

We get 'Super Cleveland Steamer'

No handle!

Man, the poor little Cube is taking enough of a beating from Nintendo, don't knock the handle. Imagine if an intruder broke into your house and you needed to throw a console at him. Good luck getting a good grip on the Xbox or PS2 (the slim is too small to cause damage anyway). Alternatively, imagine you're the theif. Before the angry home owner can throw the Xbox at you, you've got a good grip on the Gamecube and are sprinting for the door. See, with the handle everybody wins.

Edited by Atarifever

Alternatively, imagine you're the theif. Before the angry home owner can throw the Xbox at you, you've got a good grip on the Gamecube and are sprinting for the door. See, with the handle everybody wins.

I doubt the GC would cause much damage either. The Xbox on the other hand, first off the thief would probably just run if he saw you wielding one, but if he didn't and you did get a good lick in, instant incapacitation.