IGNORED

Overlooking the real issue

Starscream

Alternatively, imagine you're the theif. Before the angry home owner can throw the Xbox at you, you've got a good grip on the Gamecube and are sprinting for the door. See, with the handle everybody wins.

I doubt the GC would cause much damage either. The Xbox on the other hand, first off the thief would probably just run if he saw you wielding one, but if he didn't and you did get a good lick in, instant incapacitation.

True, but once I'm lifting that kind of weight, I'll just throw the coffee table at him. It has a bigger surface area to make contact with.

Well that’s the beauty of the xbox though, it has the same weight as a coffee table (actually a quite a bit more depending on the table), but because it is so dense it's not as awkward to handle and the blow would be much more focused. In fact I've heard tell of troops carrying xbox into battel over in Iraq. One hit is easily deadly.

Well that’s the beauty of the xbox though, it has the same weight as a coffee table (actually a quite a bit more depending on the table)

Well, we put things inside my coffee table, so it weighs a lot. I think it has a DVD player, NES, and a stack of magazines in it right now.

Point taken though. Goodbye Gamecube, from now on I sleep with an Xbox beside the bed, just in case.

Edited by Atarifever

Alternatively, imagine you're the theif. Before the angry home owner can throw the Xbox at you, you've got a good grip on the Gamecube and are sprinting for the door. See, with the handle everybody wins.

I doubt the GC would cause much damage either. The Xbox on the other hand, first off the thief would probably just run if he saw you wielding one, but if he didn't and you did get a good lick in, instant incapacitation.

Seriously, isn't there a warning in the XBox manual that it could injure or kill someone if it falls off a table?

Does anybody else wonder if Xbox guys have the same tiny penis issues that gun collectors and Hummer drivers have?

I don't know. There is this one guy on here, that's some amateur guitarist or something, from NY, that always seems to care about other mens cocksize. Ask him.

:rolling:

Amateur! That's being generous! "Shitty" is the word I use most often when describing my guitar playing. It's true, I mention the cock lots of times because I think it's funny. It's also the only reason I can guess at as to why some people do certain things they do. I don't claim it's fact, I wonder if it's a factor.

So...on average, about how much time do you spend thinking and talking about other guys cocks? I can't really relate. I don't think about cock. I wouldn't even talk about cock now but you seemed to want to discuss this issue :? :ponder:

:D I'm very comfortable in my heterosexuality so discussing it as it relates to my earlier question doesn't bother me.

Seriously, why do some people(and I'm not actually pointing at you, I'm talking in general) feel the need to constantly justify their console purchase thru either interrupting every other topic with their chosen consoles highlights or just busting on consoles other people enjoy? It just doesn't make any sense to me why anybody else cares what consoles other people have in their house. Why try to make them feel inferior because they didn't chose something different? In the same way I can't understand a guy buying a Hummer for paved roads or owning 10 guns for "protection", I attribute it to their feeling inferior in some way. Inferior guys constantly need to "prove" something.

And what do inferior guys constantly want to prove?

The size of their cock.

I could be wrong, it's just a theory. It happens with all 3 consoles in some form or another. Your handle joke just reminded me of it.

Edited by joeybastard

The main reason I started this topic was just to mess around. After reading all the wii stuff, and seeing nobody will ever be happy with everything (me included), I figured it was time to just be stupid. I am great at that.

You have baited me into talking about cock more than normal ya know :D I don't ever think inferior plays into anyones decision. Everyone does what they need to do, want to do, or can afford to do. I never see anyone driving anything and think "what are they trying to prove?". It's what they wanted, needed, or could afford. And your theory about cock size won't work. All those rappers Driving Hummers, they are probably all hung like a crane plus they always carry guns and shoot up nightclubs and stuff.

Edited by Starscream

Let's talk about more cock!.. especially my own :D.

As far as console threads go I feel pretty free mocking any of the consoles, as well as being a fanboy of them. The difference is I really do love everything so I can talk all the shit I want :cool: I mean, others might act like they're being impartial to the Wii/PS3/360 and then give their criticisms, but until they show their pics of their Wii next to their 360 or otherwise, then really I don't take it seriously. I only listen to criticism about a console from someone who OWNS the console and several of it's games and has played them. That's my standard. The Wii just aint out yet, so most everyone is just talking impressions (except CPUWiz maybe) so yeah up to this point it's just farting of the mouth :P

I mean, I critique the 360 all the time on IRC. But see, I own one as well as an almost complete library of it. The proof's in the pudding :P I can show pics of my Gamecube/ps2/XboxES all making love to each other anytime as well. And believe you me I'll have that Wii and probably the ps3 when the time comes. I'll probably scramble a good number of brains when I have a setup of a gamecube as my primary gaming devices on a plasma and put my ps3/360 on a 1970's tv.. but who cares. :lol:

The main reason I started this topic was just to mess around. After reading all the wii stuff, and seeing nobody will ever be happy with everything (me included), I figured it was time to just be stupid. I am great at that.

You have baited me into talking about cock more than normal ya know :D I don't ever think inferior plays into anyones decision. Everyone does what they need to do, want to do, or can afford to do. I never see anyone driving anything and think "what are they trying to prove?". It's what they wanted, needed, or could afford. And your theory about cock size won't work. All those rappers Driving Hummers, they are probably all hung like a crane plus they always carry guns and shoot up nighclubs and stuff.

See I think the majority of rap songs PROVES my theory. Most of them are about how great the guy rapping is. It seems to me it's all an attempt to convince people they aren't needle dicks.

We'll have to disagree on the inferiority thing. I don't know about where you live but on Long Island, people are definitely trying to prove something with their choice of vehicles. There are no unpaved roads left on LI(maybe a couple WAY out in hillbilly land) so buying a Hummer is about status only. Even worse is buying something like a Cheyenne. Who is going to take a Porsche off-roading? Nobody. It's a status thing. It's trying to be superior thru purchasing power.

You have baited me into talking about cock more than normal ya know :D I don't ever think inferior plays into anyones decision. Everyone does what they need to do, want to do, or can afford to do. I never see anyone driving anything and think "what are they trying to prove?". It's what they wanted, needed, or could afford. And your theory about cock size won't work. All those rappers Driving Hummers, they are probably all hung like a crane plus they always carry guns and shoot up nighclubs and stuff.

See I think the majority of rap songs PROVES my theory. Most of them are about how great the guy rapping is. It seems to me it's all an attempt to convince people they aren't needle dicks.

We'll have to disagree on the inferiority thing. I don't know about where you live but on Long Island, people are definitely trying to prove something with their choice of vehicles. There are no unpaved roads left on LI(maybe a couple WAY out in hillbilly land) so buying a Hummer is about status only. Even worse is buying something like a Cheyenne. Who is going to take a Porsche off-roading? Nobody. It's a status thing. It's trying to be superior thru purchasing power.

Yeah, I don't know. I don't put too much thought into anyone else on this planet and what they do or have. I have no desire to think about cock that intently, I don't even think about my own really. I never put any thought into other men, in particular, thier package. Does you wife know?! :? :ponder: :D

Yeah, I don't know. I don't put too much thought into anyone else on this planet and what they do or have. I have no desire to think about cock that intently, I don't even think about my own really. I never put any thought into other men, in particular, thier package. Does you wife know?! :? :ponder: :D

Oh yeah of course she knows. :D It's common among my friends and I to make cock jokes constantly so she's used to it. She makes jokes too. It's not like I have any real interest in the size of other people, I just make jokes about it. It's a funny organ. Then again I'm a guitar player I think all guitar players have some phallac hang up so who knows.