IGNORED

Weird XBOX 360 billboard

Room 34

So I was driving by Best Buy corporate HQ today and I noticed the billboard out in front (which I assume Best Buy owns, because it's ALWAYS advertising Zen players or XBOX 360 or some other thing Best Buy is trying to sell in large quantities) was once again promoting the XBOX 360.

It was rather odd. It was just an XBOX 360-white sign with a message written in the green XBOX 360 font. It said:

If you were a giant, this sign would bruise your shin.

Ummm... OK. Not being up on the world of the 360, is there some specific game this is referencing, or just playing on gamers' (perceived) general geeky interest in stuff like giants?

Edited by Room 34

So I was driving by Best Buy corporate HQ today and I noticed the billboard out in front (which I assume Best Buy owns, because it's ALWAYS advertising Zen players or XBOX 360 or some other thing Best Buy is trying to sell in large quantities) was once again promoting the XBOX 360.

It was rather odd. It was just an XBOX 360-white sign with a message written in the green XBOX 360 font. It said:

If you were a giant, this sign would bruise your shin.

Ummm... OK. Not being up on the world of the 360, is there some specific game this is referencing, or just playing on gamers' (perceived) general geeky interest in stuff like giants?

Dude this sign must work because I almost posted this exact same thing (You don't happen to live in MN do you?) Anyways my question was going to ask if there was a giant themed game coming out because that would be COOL. I think JR is right though, just a marketing ploy. Microsoft is big enough to do what ever the hell they want if it works or not.