IGNORED

Looking to pickup in Wisconsin

MacbthPSW

I'm making my annual trip from Thunder Bay, Ontario down to Duluth, MN, then SE through Wisconsin (Superior, Eau Claire, Madison) and then into Chicago for the ECCC (Commodore expo). I'll be doing most of the travelling on Sep. 28th and Oct. 2nd (there and back).

Unlike other years, I'll be driving my truck, so I thought maybe I'd take the opportunity to get an upright arcade machine. Anyone have any leads? I'm not horribly picky, I'm sure there's at least a hundred games I'd be happy to own. I've been googling around but nothing beats personal experience.

Thanks!

If it's not too late I have a couple extra's I would sell. I live in Minneapolis, MN though. Not sure if that's too far out of the way for you or not.

Here's my stuff.........

Rally-X, Dedicated and in perfect working order, also in great shape. $200 Cash

Eagla shot golf, it's a former Super Pac-Man cabinet. Also in great shape and perfect working order. The game plays a lot like Golden Tee and since it's JAMMA you could convert it to GT if you wanted but the Track ball wiring would have to be re done. Anyways $200 cash

If you wanted both $350. Let me know if you are still looking, Thanks