IGNORED

A contest for no real reason.

Christophero Sly

Below is the pixelated main label artwork of a VCS game I'm giving away. Whoever is able to identify the game, wins it. You have one guess, but, if no one guesses correctly, I'll increase the resolution and you can guess again in the next round. I'll keep increasing the resolution until someone correctly identifies the cartridge. Please, only guess once per round.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to limit this contest to the U.S.A. and Canada.

I'm actually color blind... I'm dead serious here. :sad: I do love contests though, and I thought the idea for this one was a great one. I already own this cart and would rather it go to one of the other people that entered the contest as I just played for the fun of it. So Christophero Sly how about doing a random draw between:

breakpack

jbanes

espire8

Webster

to determine who gets the cart?

Cheers,

Omega

I'm actually color blind... I'm dead serious here. :sad: I do love contests though, and I thought the idea for this one was a great one. I already own this cart and would rather it go to one of the other people that entered the contest as I just played for the fun of it. So Christophero Sly how about doing a random draw between:

breakpack

jbanes

espire8

Webster

to determine who gets the cart?

Cheers,

Omega

Webster?

:roll:

I believe I have it too, so it should go to someone else.

P.S. I liked the idea for the contest too, thanks for doing it.

I won the last contest, so feel free to pick one of the other guys.

BTW, OmegaMatrix: Those are some mad image recognition skillz you've got there! Kudos on your victory! :)

My thanks to you also, I enjoyed this little contest too! I, in particular, don't have that title so I guess that narrows it down to breakpack and myself, -unless breakpack also already owns a copy of it as well :?:

I say espire8 should get it.Just for the fact he joined AA on my bitrthday :D

Actually, I think you should get it, considering you're only 14 months old and already know how to type.

Heh heh, okay, thanks breakpack! if I'm the only one left willing to accept the prize,...LOL :rolling: first time I ever won anything just for participating! That okay with you omegamatrix?