IGNORED

what rare games do you have?

Shroo-man

Here are a few that make me happy. I'll scan more if I get the energy.

Why did I include London Blitz? It looks nice next to the others.

Don't strain your eyes. That's Bumper Bash below Master Builder.

Oh... and the Data Age protos are SSSnake and Bugs.

well at least i can say i have London Blitz myself :D ....itll be hell trying to get any other Avalon Hill games..........

and shining slade, my raft rider is beveled(?) case, not standard U.S. Games label... so thats one person down who doesnt have it ;)

[quite voice] Psst. Your 9's and 10's are 8's and 7's :ponder: [/quite voice]

EDIT: And seeing as pics seem to be the trend here is my contrabution to the NTSC R10's pile :cool:

LQQK RARE!

BMX Airmaster: Eat My Ass. Super rare fore-runner of BMX XXX.

:ponder:

LMAO

My top games are

1.Waterworld

2.James Bond

3.Room of Doom

4.Mines of Minos

5.Cosmic Swarm

6.The earth dies sreaming

7.Phoenix red label

7.Gyruss

8.Shootin Gallery

9.Spacemaster x 7

10.Motorodeo/Ikari Warriors

11.Laser gates

12.Bank Heist

13.Asterix

14.Tax Avoiders

14.Death Star Battle

15. Privat Eye/ Beamrider

All Games are sealed!

Where on Earth did you dig up a London Blitz!?

I'm counting two on Ebay right now. One with a buy it now of $43.99 (too much) and another auction starting at $.88. It's only Rarity 5, so they are around if you keep your eyes wired open.

Mine came with the box lid top for London Blitz, but the box bottom for Death Trap. The seller didn't even own DT. Now, what do you do with that? It's like having two different laceless shoes that don't like each other... and they fight. I own both carts, so which one goes in the box. I'll tell you which one... the one that eats his vegetables.

Ah - a gloating thread. :)

Rarest I have is The Music Machine. Second rarest has got to be Lochjaw. Apart from that just the usual rare-ish suspects (Quadrun, SQ Waterworld, Chase The Chuck Wagon, Glib, Stronghold, Tooth Protectors, Gravitar (silver), Mr. Do's Castle, Quest for Quintana Roo (Sunrise), Rubik's Cube and so on...)

Admitedly I've been parsing down the collection a little over the last year or so. I've sold on a Malagai, Quadrun and Music Machine for example. Still have the complete Quadrun from before though, which was bought from the winner of the Atari hiscore contest for it. It is also signed by Steve Woita too. Given all that, I have no idea what it might go for on eBay :P

Aside from that, the other rarest 2600 stuff I have would be Eli's Ladder (looking to sell, anyone interested please PM), Venture II treasure chest edition (22 made?), Magicard (complete with CPUWiz box), a shrinked SQ: Waterworld, NTSC Asterix proto and PAL Pengo.

Admitedly I've been parsing down the collection a little over the last year or so. I've sold on a Malagai, Quadrun and Music Machine for example. Still have the complete Quadrun from before though, which was bought from the winner of the Atari hiscore contest for it. It is also signed by Steve Woita too. Given all that, I have no idea what it might go for on eBay :P

Aside from that, the other rarest 2600 stuff I have would be Eli's Ladder (looking to sell, anyone interested please PM), Venture II treasure chest edition (22 made?), Magicard (complete with CPUWiz box), a shrinked SQ: Waterworld, NTSC Asterix proto and PAL Pengo.

all those games you listed would score you at least 10k all together...IMO, thats just a ball-park guess for me....but having the actual copy of Quadrun from the Atari winner, signed by Woita, i think would score at least somewhere around 1k-1.5k

Nice. I've got Road Runner, but it's PAL, which makes it pretty challenging to play on my NTSC TV. I won my first "CHASE THE CHUCK WAGON" today along with these games for $60, shipping included:

STAR TREK STRATEGIC OPERATIONS SIMULATOR

ATLANTIS -HAS BOX

BUCK ROGERS PLANET ZOOM

DONKEY KONG JR.

PLANET PATROL

WABBIT

STAR WARS THE ARCADE GAME

CONGO BONGO

SUB SCAN

I was pretty happy with that.

Edited by shadowdoggie

Nice. I've got Road Runner, but it's PAL, which makes it pretty challenging to play on my NTSC TV. I won my first "CHASE THE CHUCK WAGON" today along with these games for $60, shipping included:

STAR TREK STRATEGIC OPERATIONS SIMULATOR

ATLANTIS -HAS BOX

BUCK ROGERS PLANET ZOOM

DONKEY KONG JR.

PLANET PATROL

WABBIT

STAR WARS THE ARCADE GAME

CONGO BONGO

SUB SCAN

I was pretty happy with that.

thats one of those deals thats like coal on the outside.....but if ya work it, you'll get tha diamond ;)