IGNORED

LOCK

Dusk2600

Never heard of it but a quick search revealed it's JAMMA - (2 button CP) and a HORIZONTAL monitor so you could convert it to something WAY cooler like a Double Dragon, Bad Dudes, Final Fight, or any number of the hundreds of two button JAMMA games out there. Takes about 5 seconds just plug the board in and play. I would turn it in to a multicade, like a Multi Williams with Joust, Robotron, etc... That's me though :)

IMO you will probably grow tired of Rad Action pretty quick but I've never played it so who knows. Is it Dedicated or Converted?

Here’s the listing on KLOV http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...mp;game_id=9233 no one owns it at all on the KLOV web page. There is a picture of a dedicated cabinet on there if it looks the same maybe you can get them some more pictures there's not even any screen shots of the game. There is also like no description of game play either.

Well I would keep a look out on ebay for parts the Missile command board sets come up fairly often and go for around $30 on up. The Marquee's are up all the time on ebay and go for less than $20 sometimes. In fact here’s one that ends in a few hours and it's only up for $1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MISSILE-COMMAND-MARQUE...1QQcmdZViewItem

I might be wrong but I seem to remember Missle Command boards are known to have frequent problems, you might want to make sure the board is tested well before you purchase it. :)

you are right MC borads are a pain in the ass. but well worth the effort especially when you are bringing one back for the dead

• 2 weeks later...