IGNORED

WANTED: 2600 commons for PLAY....FUN games please

Thundarr

:P Hello all. I just grabbed a 2600 at a yard sale. I have collected for various systems off and on for over 25 years, and I have NEVER seen the likes of this...lol. I bought the deck from a drunken redneck for $2. The thing was so covered in FILTH, that the grating on the front was FILLED. lol There was a cockroach corpse literally WEBBED with spider webbing to the cartridge slot. I asked the guy "Hey pal...does this come WITH it?" ...He then laughs like Gomer Pyle and says "SUUUURE man...if ya WANT it!!" Anyhow, I took the old girl home, undid the screws, and soaked the top and bottom panels in sinks of hot soap/bleach water. Two toothbrushes and a half hour later and it looks NEW. My girl was shocked and thought I had pulled a fast one...tossing out the web/bug infested one for a good one. lol. Anyhow, I have about 300+ games in my storage unit, but thats about 2000 miles from me....and I need some good games. All that came with it was PacMan (rolls eyes)...and THAT was filled with WASP corpses!! lol.

Ok ok.....sorry for babbling on.....I'm not looking for "rares" here folks, just fun games. Here are a few I remember digging:

MouseTrap

Ms./Jr. Pac-Man

Phoenix

Galaga

Galaxian

H.E.R.O.

Pitfall (1 or 2)

....There are more...many more...the names just escape me now.

Thanks!

-JD