IGNORED

Just picked up a Super Pacman cocktail table

DodgeMyStealth

I think the one on Ebay right now is kind of a fluke, I don't see why it's gone so high when the monitor doesn't even work? Who knows what else is wrong with that thing but it sure does look cool, love that side art. I have an old Super-Pac that I scored for $75 - working - but it's long been converted so thats probably what it's worth now as an "Eagle Shot Golf" LOL :D I would say just about any Pac cocktail in nice shape is worth more than $400 so it sounds like you got a pretty good deal man. Arcade game prices can be so unpredictable, you get a few people fighting over your PAC table on Ebay and watch the price skyrocket :D

I never quite understood why Pac Man games always went for so much yeah its the game everyone remembers and has to have but man there were so many of them made and still being made usually tons = low value but I guess Pac Man is the one exception to this rule. I have seen PCB's go for like close to $200 many you would think people would just save their money and buy a nice cocktail table like you got. I think the price tag has been what’s been preventing me from getting one as of yet. I decided that Marble Madness was a better $300 investment because it was harder to find. That’s been the most I have ever spent on a game as of yet and it’s still not working yet the voltages are messed up and I'm rebuilding the power supply. I was planning on getting a Pac sometime but I will have to wait until a restore job comes along congratulations on your find though. :D