IGNORED

Sorry, Wii are all sold out!

MegaManFan

• 1 month later...

Wow, I just came from a Toys R' Us a few minutes ago, and they still had a bunch in stock. I decided against buying one, because the launch title line-up isn't too impressive. Red Steel isn't all that great from what I've heard, Excite Truck doesn't look like my kind of game, that 4 X 4 game might have been okay, and the Rayman title could be kinda interesting. None of the others really jumped out at me. Too bad FarCry and Metal Slug haven't been released yet. It would help fill out the Wii's meager launch selection. There's something like 4 or 5 launch titles based on kid's cartoons. Not a good sign.

Arrrgh! And you're in Texas, too.. I just want Rayman and Zelda right now. Oh, and a console.

..Al

Wow, another Rayman Raving Rabbids wanter. We're few and far between. I've never played a Rayman game before but those minigames look great. I camped and almost froze my nuts off for 9.5 hours in the Canadian winter, but I got one. Then the lady informs us there were only 5 different games. I was going to get Red Steel/COD 3 (unsure, probably Red Steel, I don't buy the crap about lacking controls. Can't be worse than dual analogs), Rayman, Excite Truck, Zelda. All I could get was Zelda and Excite Truck. That probably sounds nice to you, but damn it was upsetting when I had high hopes and a "frozen tush" as the pastor(!) waiting in line with us put it, he had to go right to Church after! Really nice people in the lineup, I was impressed. Assault charges were laid in the PS3 lineup and an angry drunken father threatened to bring a gun and kill everyone if his kid never got one.

Sure looks more fun than Rayman for the Jaguar. All that "WAAAAAHHHHHH" would probably mix well with alcohol.

And yeah, what's with all those empty boxes. Pisses me off. Can you imagine how many of us would still have boxes for our Atari's if that many "extra's" were made?

Edited by Zonie