IGNORED

Post Your Wii codes!

compacho

I think people should only set their good creations to mingle. Keep your relatives and friends on your console. Not trying to be rude, just a suggestion.

I thought about that too. My take on it is to set only your primary Wii avatar to mingle.

Well my minglers are the 6 or so former US presidents I've tried to turn into Miis. I'm shooting for the whole set, of course, but it will take some time. If you want to see them in your parade just for kicks, add my Wii code:

8208 9528 8707 0286

I'll add whichever codes I see above, and whoever sends me a PM!

• 2 weeks later...

All righty, count me in.

7494-1994-6198-1856

I look forward to beating the snot out of your Mii's in Baseball and Boxing. :)

Anyone know how registering a non-Wii e-mail address works? How does the other person "register" a Wii console to accept/send messages?

Edit: Adding all above entries. :)

Edited by Xot

Anyone know how registering a non-Wii e-mail address works? How does the other person "register" a Wii console to accept/send messages?

Once you register an email address in your wii address book, an email will be sent to the recipient. The recipient then will need to reply to the message. Once that's done, the wii can be emailed directly from that recipient, the wii's email address will be w+16digit wii code@wii.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Go to the message board area...and your Wii code should be right on the top of the memo pad itself. You may have to close out the intial message memo screen. But the code will be listed in there.

that didnt help.. mine is listed on the cover of the address book..

my code is:

0960 9677 0693 0913

Hit me up.. i need some messages :cool:

and thanks for whoever said it.. could never figure out why my wii glowed sometimes at night, nice. adding everyone in a few min..

Edited by AtariJr

and thanks for whoever said it.. could never figure out why my wii glowed sometimes at night, nice. adding everyone in a few min..

This happened to me too! I woke up and saw that and turned off my Wii altogether. This really caused issues for some reason, probably the way I have my Wii networked. Anyways, I wound up having to delete my Nintendo Wifi connection and reinstall/reconfigure everything to get it online again!! I'm glad I know now it's supposed to do that.

My code is 0131 8475 9076 8438

I hope we can play each other online at some point.

I've added all the codes listed in this thread...I purposely left the Mii's blank, when two people have added each other does it populate the Mii space with their Mii?

Edited by moycon

ok, all added.. please add me as well so you all aren't greyed out

Yeah, everyone (including me) needs to do this... half of my address books is still greyed out cause the other end hasn't added me. :)

Tonight I'll try to find time to update my address book with the new names here.

Also, reminder to set your Miis to MINGLE! Allow them to travel to other consoles, having new Miis show up is great fun, especially when they start showing up in Wii Sports.

Just a bump to let everyone know I now have everyone in this thread registered to my Wii. Some of you still show up grey in my address book, so I was assuming you hadn't added me.

Huh, you still show up as grey in my book... maybe we haven't synched up yet? Dunno. Anyways, I have just added the remainder of people in the thread thus far... if I'm still grey in your book LMK and maybe we can figure out why?

Edited by Xot

But... I feel soooo violated.. IT'S HIM!!!!!

LOL Did you make him or did he just show up on your console?

thats great!...btw, you guys need to accept me on the other end...still dont have new miis. and yes, i set mine to mingle.us moycon did u post you code b4, of do i have 2 add u. god wii posts cramp my hand