IGNORED

Stella Gets a Lobotomy

Chris++

I am going to give it another try, maybe something is wrong with setup or something... Or mabe the emulator can sense that I am an old ZX Spectrum user and therefore refuse to work :D But right now I am off the bed... nite ...

The fire button on the joystick that would be in Port 1 on an actual C-64 will re-start the game (so will the space bar).

The joystick that would correspond to Port 2 is the one you want to use. In other words, it's working! Is there any way for your emulator to differentiate between a Port 1 joystick and a Port 2 joystick?

CF

A parody game I designed for the Commodore 64, called Stella Gets a Lobotomy, has been uploaded to OC&GS (along with a few other C-64 originals -- but I shouldn't mention those, or this message might get moved to another forum).

This got me wondering: are you still annoyed about your "wanted/for trade" post getting moved to the marketplace forum, about three months ago? :ponder:

Cheers,

Marco

I never meant to give the impression that I was angry about that. I might've joked around a bit, but I really didn't care. (I admit that my joking around is often misinterpreted as zealous grumping, in which cases I have nobody to blame but myself.)

Me again