IGNORED

Game God II

Nateo

Oh, are we talking about ANY system? Okay, but I'll try to keep it short:

Empire, Spidey, any adventure game except SwordQuest (2600)

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

Raid on Bungeling Bay, WizBall, Blue Max, Fort Apocalypse (C-64 or Atari 8-bit)

Syphon Filter 1 to 3, any Duke Nukem, any Medal of Honor, any Doom (PS)

Frenzy, Ladybug (ColecoVision)

-- Me again

A friend and I used to play the PC (CGA) conversion of Double Dragon so much in high school that we could complete it without losing a credit.

Ah, I remember that conversion. I also remember that Data East used it in a campaign to show that Bad Dudes was better Double Dragon. Of course they failed, but it still angers me.

No one wants to play me at Monkey Fight on Super Monkey Ball.

I am really not that good at games; I think thats why I learned to work on them, so I could be around them and not have to show off!

Honestly, best ever scores were always beaten out. Best at Kaboom: 6000. Best Ms. Pac (arcade) was 250,000. Best Galaga (arcade) 350,000. Best Robotron (arcade) 145,000. It helps if you have the machine, because you play best in your boxers at 3 in the morning. Really, buy one and you will figure out what I am saying. I can now destroy the Death Star on Hard my first time through Star Wars (cockpit- same one as in Philly, thanks again to Stan for movin' her!).

Whats all this about wives and power supplies? Look what ya did? Moycon has bologna all over his keys too! Dude, you're getting a Deli!

Cassidy

well, moon patrol could keep me busy for hours .... and i played rampage for 7,5 hours not too long ago ...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but the worst is the "pinbot" flipper ..... i used to make 10-20 bucks with the remaining free plays i scored

:wink: :o :shock: :wink:

Oh, I almost forgot... I used to be freakin' amazing at Alien Vs. Predator for the Jaguar. I had it down to the point where I could beat the entire game with the marine in about an hour (without rushing), in one sitting... for the predator and alien, I could beat it in about 10-15 minutes :) It was weird... eventually I got to the point where I was just using the shotgun to kill everything, and it wasn't even very difficult (Predators are a breeze with the shotgun!)

--Zero

Rampage, I forgot about Rampage. I used to be able to play that literally forever on the PC. The trick was to focus on eating people, rather than demolishing buildings. Can't remember if I ever got to an end in that game -- does it have one?

I've played a lot of Gauntlet in my time too. I had fun last year playing the Gameboy version of Gauntlet on my TRGpro (Palm) using the Liberty Emulator and state-saves. I think I've still got that savegame around somewhere -- got up to at least level 50, just playing a level or two at a time over a few months.

Gameboy Gauntlet on a TRGPro? That's insane! The game is fairly slow paced to begin with. What kind of emulation speed were you getting on the TRGPro? I've never tried Gameboy games on mine, but I can imagine it would require a significant amount of overclocking.

It was overclocked to 32MHz (normal speed is 16MHz) and I was running Gauntlet at probably 75% of full speed, no sound. The batteries don't last long at that pace...

That's why I'm tempted to pickup a Handera 330 -- it's the fastest Palm OS device that still accepts all my Palm-III add-ons (keyboard, camera, GAMEPAD) -- and it houses twice the number of batteries, meaning when you overclock it to 48MHz, it really doesn't care (also, when you plug in a power-hungry Pretec CF Modem, it lets you stay connected for more than 15 minutes)

I've played the arcade version of Gauntlet on a Kodak DC265 digital camera using MAMED. Now, THAT is a twisted little thing to witness.

Rampage, I forgot about Rampage.  I used to be able to play that literally forever on the PC.  The trick was to focus on eating people, rather than demolishing buildings.  Can't remember if I ever got to an end in that game -- does it have one?

after 7,5 hours of playing, none was in sight ....

:) :P :wink:

I utterly DESTROY all the kids in my daughter's preschool daycare at Strawberry Shortcake Musical Match-ups.

That reminds me of a guy who posted here a long time ago saying that he beat his kid at Home Run by over a hundred points by exploiting a flaw in the game....

--Zero