IGNORED

need about 20 5200 commons, uncommons, scarce

PressureCooker2600

im willing to pay up to 25 dollas plus shipping for at least 20 5200 games (commons on up)

i'm going to be getting an eventually and since i dont have one now....just my VCS and ProSystem....i figured id start getting games to be ready

PM me with game list and deals

P.S. I only send PO MOs, don't have PP...but am well known in AA as a clean trader/buyer.

I did the same thing and it worked out well. Know that the system's gonna set you back $100 plus parts, and the controllers will set you back $50 each for a complete rebuild. You'll probably have to do some repairs and mods to get it working, too.

It's worth it, though. The 5200 has a lot of fun games.

Edited by shadow460

Hi, PC. The Redemption adapter sold here in the AA store is probably your best bet since you can use Sega genesis or 2600 controllers with your 5200 system that way. $50 new. Cassidys is one of the most sought after but I think I know you enough to say you dont want to drop that kinda $. The 5200 is expensive anyway you look at it and is the reason Im just getting involved with it. my joys are being rebuilt as we speak so Shadow is abolutely right. If you get doubles, we can swap some since I only have about 12-16 games for my 5200. I will be looking for more so let me know if you get doubles. Cya

Edited by Phantom

im willing to pay up to 25 dollas plus shipping for at least 20 5200 games (commons on up)

i'm going to be getting an eventually and since i dont have one now....just my VCS and ProSystem....i figured id start getting games to be ready

PM me with game list and deals

P.S. I only send PO MOs, don't have PP...but am well known in AA as a clean trader/buyer.

If you are looking for a system I have one on ebay with a rebuilt joystick. The labels are discolored on some of the games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

I also have a new Masterplay up if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MASTERPLAY-INTERFA...1QQcmdZViewItem