IGNORED

NO LONGER NEEDED: Anyone have a non-working SM124?

Slor

I have an SM124 monitor that works fine, but the rear section of the plastic shell is broken in multiple places. If anyone has one of these that doesn't work but has a good rear shell section, I'd certainly be willing to take that piece off your hands before you toss the monitor. :)

thanks!

James

Edited by Slor

I have a dead SC1224... Would that back shell work for you?

Let me know.....

-Rick

I have an SC124 monitor that works fine, but the rear section of the plastic shell is broken in multiple places. If anyone has one of these that doesn't work but has a good rear shell section, I'd cetainly be willing to take that piece off your hands before you toss the monitor. :)

thanks!

James

I have a dead SC1224... Would that back shell work for you?

Let me know.....

-Rick

I have an SC124 monitor that works fine, but the rear section of the plastic shell is broken in multiple places. If anyone has one of these that doesn't work but has a good rear shell section, I'd cetainly be willing to take that piece off your hands before you toss the monitor. :)

thanks!

James

I don't believe it's the same layout - at least it's not for the version of the SC1224 that I have. I appreciate the offer though!

thanks