IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Ah, sorry! Guess I shouldn't have posted this in the "eBay" thread ;)

Thanks.

No need to apologize. I'm sure there are more mistakes on there. It's a big project with a bunch of people involved. Hopefully more people will come forward to help.

Allan

Hi @ll,

4 boxes :thumbsup: :

20140607_171619.jpg 20140607_171634.jpg Atari Germany - Tape Version of Golf / Balkenrechnen (missing ? @ atarimania)

20140607_171757.jpg20140607_171806.jpg Atari Germany - Microsoft Basic II - Disk + Cartdrige (rarity 9 @ atarimania)

20140607_171922.jpg20140607_171936.jpg Atari UK - The Pay-Off - Disk - (rarity 8 @ atarimania)

20140607_171950.jpg20140607_171956.jpg Atari Germany - Tape Version of Schluck / Richtungspfeile (rarity not found @ atarimania)

Tha last two ones are available for trade, Pm me if interested.

Edited by Marsupilami

Any reason why the Atarimania image has a different spelling? I always wondered that. Thanx.

I don't know, maybe atarimania's release is an earlier one (Microsoft Basic 1) ? Franck, if you read this, do you really have the box listed on your website or is it a scan from a catalog ?

Edited by Marsupilami

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Shamus boxed. This was harder to find than I thought. It was an extremely popular game that apparently the box didn't make it. I had it in the day, and next to Miner 2049'r it was my favorite game.

Could it be they only came boxed in later years short before Synapse ceased operations. I bought mine (on disc) in early 1983 and it came between two pieces of shrinkwrapped cardboard.

• 2 weeks later...

The Green Valley Publishing version of Steve Hales masterpiece Fort Apocalypse!

Interestingly, the disk requires Basic to boot and contains digital documentation as well as the game itself. The only difference between this and the Synapse version (as far as I could tell) was the copyright date in the title page.

post-11281-0-11601300-1404504485_thumb.jpg

The last Atari related purchase I made off Ebay was a lot of five iMagic games (Cosmic Ark, Fire Fighter, Demon Attack, Atlantis, Solar Storm) for $17, all in great conditioned, arrived quickly and very well packaged, from a great Ebay seller that goes by the name of atariguy1021. He sells other stuff too but if you're looking for a composite modded Atari console check him out.

The Green Valley Publishing version of Steve Hales masterpiece Fort Apocalypse!

Interestingly, the disk requires Basic to boot and contains digital documentation as well as the game itself. The only difference between this and the Synapse version (as far as I could tell) was the copyright date in the title page.

attachicon.gifFort Apoc.jpg

Can you make an ATR of this? it's missing from Atarimania...

The last Atari ST thing I bought is Hisoft's Tempus 2 in English with manual. I also bought an old analogue oscilloscope for debugging some video signal problems.

I'm doing more selling than buying at the moment, as I picked up a truckload of awesome games and applications software from a guy 3 hours drive away last week. I was only after the ST Apps stuff, and it is awesome- I'll add a post documenting what I found.

Edited by galax

Just tonight I bought a c-i-b CX-22 Trak-Ball controller so I can play Missile Command they way true, well-simulated nuclear holocaust requires, and then while I was shopping, I also picked up a new-in-box copy of 7800 Centiede. Really looking forward to receiving these little things.