IGNORED

Goo-Gone, once again it saves the day!

KAZ

I can't get enough of this product, it amazes me every time I use it.

And I don't even work for their company! rofl

Well here's what happened. I came back from running around town, and I step in some yucky tar junk (they had recently repaved our parking area)....that's what I think it was, melted tar stuff.

Well anyway, my shoe was really sticky on the bottom, felt like I had stepped in a wad of gum, as every step it made that irritating squishing sticky sound.

So I took it in and first tried water, and then I tried to use my fingernail to scratch it off. Well my shoe was "clean" but the sticky crap was still there, and I didn't want that in my apartment getting my floors all full of tar.

Then I thought I might try the amazing Goo-Gone! I sprayed it on the bottom of my shoe, and didn't even wait like even 5 seconds, and I wiped it off with a paper towel. The sticky gunk came right off, and I looked at the paper towel afterwards, and it was saturated with dirt and grime!

It was definitely NOT sticky after that.

Unbelievable.

(may cause cancer, use as directed, void in Utah, some users may experience drowsiness, stunt car on closed course-do not attempt)

Just be careful when using Goo Gone on your labels. While it can work wonders, it can also stain or remove the label dye. It all depends on what the label is made of, and if it has some kind of coating.

I have really good luck with a mixture of Goo Gone, Sticker Lifter, and some new gunk I picked up.

Tempest