IGNORED

super monkey ball or call of duty 3?

AlexKIDD

I recieved my Wii from target(where i work) last week and i've really been loving it. All i've got so far for games are Zelda and wii sports. I'm going to be picking up 2 new games for it this week. One of them will most definitely be the Metal Slug anthology. Though i'm not sure what I want for the second one, either Super monkey ball or Call of Duty 3. So i'd like to hear from some people who have played at least one of them or preferably both. And for the record i enjoy both the GC SMB games and the call of duty that was on the first xbox, and i don't own a 360. I just want to know which one you find more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I got call of duty 3 and it's almost unplayable. The controls for it are so stupid. The best game that I have for the wii is Ramond and the Rabbid Rabbbits. That game is friggin amazing and addictive. It makes good use of the controllers.

I've read that it takes a while to get used to the controls, so maybe stick with it? I'm late to this thread, but personally I was pretty disappointed in SMB. The single player is pretty standard SMB stuff, which is cool. But I didn't find any of the minigames particularly fun or replayable. I went through them just to see what they were, but none of them had me playing over and over. They totally screwed up Monkey Target, too, which was a family favorite on the 'cube.

Yes defintly stick with call of duty. At first the controls seem stupid but if you just stick with it for a while it will seem like the only way to play FPS's. So far I realy like call of duty and I also like super monky ball, but if I could only choose one I would probably go with call of duty. I guess it just depends on your tastes