IGNORED

Somebody Make me Elevator action for the 2600

rjchamp3

Elevator action was on sale at a Classic gaming Expo years ago so it already exists in prototype form.

I think the game is available to download into an emulator or have the gamedown loaded into a curtle Cart 2 or Curtle Cart 1.

I highly doubt homebrewers would make the game for you after the comments you made on on the forums when you were a newbie here soon to 5 months ago like claiming most of the homebrew games outside of Salem Frost don't impress you, along with you comments about Adventure 2 and being a non programming idea peddler. You do have to an opinion, but there are somethings that are best not to say. Your Idea poddling and requests like this do turn homebrewers off.

I respect the homebrewers on this due to the fact they are doing developing games as a hobbist and I also respect the homebrewers due to the fact programming or developing games or computer programs for that matter is not easy to do. You should follow me lead in that reguard in respecting the people that develop homebrew games. When I was in 10th grade, I took a computer programming class in Bassic and I found it Difficult, so I can relate to hombrewers in how difficult programming or developing in anything dealing with computers or games and I respect them as a result.

Edited by 8th lutz

Elevator action was on sale at a Classic gaming Expo years ago so it already exists in prototype form.

I highly doubt homebrewers would make the game for you after the comments you made on on the forums when you were a newbie here soon to 5 months ago about the quality of homebrew games for the 2600 and the way you acted towards Cafeman for not releasing Adventure 2 sooner. :ponder:

I think the game is available to download into an emulator or have the gamedown loaded into a curtle Cart 2 or Curtle Cart 1.

That's up to them I can do it myself but I have no 2600 cases, that is why i would pay someone :ponder:

Where are all these posts everyone keeps takin about?

What did this guy so to everyone?

I must have missed it all.

WP

I used the search function so you didn't slog though 16 pages. Go HERE

Thank you for finding that link.

I see what everyone is saying now :ponder: Never heard of anyone hating homebrews before :?

WP

That's up to them I can do it myself but I have no 2600 cases, that is why i would pay someone :ponder:

You don't own 1 single common atari 2600 cart you could replace but yet you have an EPROM burner, die cut labels, IC chips, resistors, caps, and an extra SARA chip you would have had to get NOS unless you pulled it off of a different PCB which would have left you with the case you say you don't have? Get real :roll:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

You don't own 1 single common atari 2600 cart you could replace but yet you have an EPROM burner, die cut labels, IC chips, resistors, caps, and an extra SARA chip you would have had to get NOS unless you pulled it off of a different PCB which would have left you with the case you say you don't have? Get real :roll:

Well put man :)

I didn't have the know how to say it but it's what I thought, who doesn't have an extra 2600 cart laying around that knows how to do all of that.

Edited by Crazy Climber