IGNORED

PS3 60 VERSION FOR SALE

rjchamp3

I have a friend who is thinking of returning it because he can't sell it at $600. A lot of them on eBay aren't even ending at $600 anymore.

That may be where alot of the ones that are now turning up in stores are coming from. I think alot of people are now returning them since they didn't get that $1200 they thought they would for them on ebay.

Tempest

lol - a quick look at ebay shows a ton at regular price - Who couldve known there would be a glut of them 3 days bbefore XMas - I saw a few 'repeat' sellers who listed their late Nov sales at $1200 for reference. Id hate to be one of the folks who paid that price now :)

There are a few 'Buy it now' PS3s listed for $750.

Edited by Goochman

Yep, I've seem the same thing locally. Guy at work bought three, he actually kept one but made enough reselling the other 2 to pay for his. But now he's sitting on 2 more consoles and can't get the high prices. This reselling thing is ridiculous but I guess the only people to blame are the people who are buying these and buying above retail.

No chance on someone buying it on here I would think. Besides... if someone has waited until now to get one, they can wait a couple weeks for more units to hit stores in early January. (Although it may be some time until Sony gets more units out).

Might as well return the system and get your money back... it'll be better than having to pay the credit card company interest. :)

This is hilarious, woot just sold 80 PS3's they had on hand in four minutes. They will ship them overnight too. The best part is the Wii love given in the item description and you have to click on the PS3 picture to see a secret message :)

http://www.woot.com/

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=1903

woot's all about being funny. I wouldn't take anything they say or do too seriously. Did you see the click-thru picture of the PS3's? They are basically trying to get a rise out of all the fanboys out there on all sides.

Heck, woot even sold me some wine last week, Monkey Prize. You can't take that too seriously either, although it's very good :D

Edited by oesii

It's some good wine. It's a 75-25 blend of Cabernet and Sangiovese. It's only a couple of years old which is young for a Cab but the blend of the fruity and spicy Sangiovese really makes it drinkable right now. And besides I got a free screaming slingshot monkey with woot cape in the deal :lol:

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=1870

Did you see the click-thru picture of the PS3's?

Yes. But the problem is that regardless of their specific intentions, there seem to be quite a few people that are buying that type of bullshit as gospel.

Anyway, how is that wine? :lol:

hey jerkoff I sold it on amazon for 1300.00 AND THEY GAME ME THEIR ACCOUNT OVER THE PHONE FUNDS ARE IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WHAT WHAT :x

Wow, someone bought 1,300 wine from you, thats a ton of money for wine.

it aggervates me, not you RjChamp, but some people spend that much on a bottle of fuckin wine while others make that much in a month

Edited by Dusk2600