IGNORED

Is this for real?

lowscore

I politely tried warning the first seller about the whole repro selling thing .......cause of myself having experience with it all. If these sellers don't see what the big deal is using these words like one of a kind or rare.......whats the big deal if all that we ask is that they include the word repro in the description. I think Cpuwiz and Shawn Sr. should corner the market on this voltman and Adrian whatever......I for one think Voltman auctions are even a little more shadier since he blocks the bidders names and all. I actually just sent an ebay message to the winner of two of Adrian's auctions. And i wonder if what happened is that this buyer ended up paying $100.00 a piece for the other two that were listed early! Just a thought!

:)

somewone mentioned only buying from AA'rs who contribute something back to the community...that's a good idea

The way it would work is, when you initialy sign up for AA membership, you are not allowed (prohibited) from doing any posts on any of the selling forums

For every 10 posts you do, you gain 1 credit, which allows you one post on the selling forums...and you are limited as to what you can sell, so, if you want to sell more stuff, you have to post more on other forums...that way contributing something back to AA and the Atari/non atari community

In being honest with you though, i have only ever use the selling forums here once or twice (cant' remember if i was successful)

Also in regards to the selling forum's, the seller isn't allowed to sell pirated, copied, reverse engineered games/software or emulator based rom/software images on cd/dvd ...Also reproductions as well (unless the seller has written permission/authority by the original copyright owner to sell that or this reproduction)

somewone mentioned only buying from AA'rs who contribute something back to the community...that's a good idea

The way it would work is, when you initialy sign up for AA membership, you are not allowed (prohibited) from doing any posts on any of the selling forums

For every 10 posts you do, you gain 1 credit, which allows you one post on the selling forums...and you are limited as to what you can sell, so, if you want to sell more stuff, you have to post more on other forums...that way contributing something back to AA and the Atari/non atari community

In being honest with you though, i have only ever use the selling forums here once or twice (cant' remember if i was successful)

Also in regards to the selling forum's, the seller isn't allowed to sell pirated, copied, reverse engineered games/software or emulator based rom/software images on cd/dvd ...Also reproductions as well (unless the seller has written permission/authority by the original copyright owner to sell that or this reproduction)

Uhhh, now i think that this sounds a little TOO STRICT. Once i depend on counting the number of posts i put up here to be able to sell one item.....that seems like no fun at all. I post here just for the pure enjoyment of communicating with other Atari lovers and the day something of that nature were to happen i wouldn't find myself coming here anymore. I don't like things that are forced and the people that tried to conform to those rules i don't feel there posts would be any good because they basically might be just posting some garbage so they were allowed to sell an item. I like the posts now because we are allowed to do them freely and allowed to disagree and agree with them. :-)

I agree with Atarimania. I certainly don't consider posting on the forum as giving back to the community. In fact, its those who ONLY post and do nothing else that are the problem IMO. Sitting on Ebay hitting refresh until a $5.00 bin comes up then selling it for $99.00, buying a limited edition cart then ebaying it, or one of CPUWIZs' repros, etc...just because some posts a lot here or is an older member does not equal giving back to the community.

Thats just me tho...

I politely tried warning the first seller about the whole repro selling thing .......cause of myself having experience with it all. If these sellers don't see what the big deal is using these words like one of a kind or rare.......whats the big deal if all that we ask is that they include the word repro in the description. I think Cpuwiz and Shawn Sr. should corner the market on this voltman and Adrian whatever......I for one think Voltman auctions are even a little more shadier since he blocks the bidders names and all. I actually just sent an ebay message to the winner of two of Adrian's auctions. And i wonder if what happened is that this buyer ended up paying $100.00 a piece for the other two that were listed early! Just a thought!

:)

I'd like to know who the hell are you to say what I can and can't sell on Ebay and then to harass the people who purchased games from me is absolutely breath taking. Really man I'm floored. I've apologized for the choice of my words. and then for you to say only these select few people will be allowed to sell on ebay is ridiculous. The games I sold were prototypes that Atari Inc. had paid for 20 years ago. Not conversions that Kenfused had spent hours converting or games that Classics had converted. and the label artwork was created personally by me using artwork from the orginal arcade and 2 that were 100% created by me using photoshop. So yes those were "one of a kind" I didn't steal atariboys labels that he spent hours making. and not once did I ever use AA to peddle my warez. The people who purchased my games knew full well that they were reproductions. You people are simply amazing. God Bless you All...