IGNORED

VC Game Disk? Possibility?

Mendon

Well, as a follow up to my other posts, I'm glad to say that I now have working wireless dialup. Of course I haven't tested with the Wii, DS, or PSP, but at least it's working on my laptop (which is handy all the same).

I got the Linksys router (WRT54G... and yes I know I'm a cheap sonuvagun. :P ) and she works great. Took a little bit of ingenuity and some guesswork in getting everything configured, but it wasn't too difficult. Got it all working in a little under 30 minutes. And so far, it seems to be working completely fine with my laptop.

Thinking about making a guide for this though. It's not terribly hard, but then I've had a couple of networking classes and, while I may not have learned a whole lot in them, I did find some of it useful. For someone without any networking experience, though, it's not exactly straightfoward. But anyway, just some celebration and jubilation upon my part. :)

Now to begin that 3-hour download for updating the Wii...

Edit Update: Tested out the DS, Wii, and PSP. All work perfectly. I like the setup using the crossover cable because using DHCP actually yeilds the proper IP addresses on auto setup on all these machines. :D

Edited by rockman_x_2002

SDload? I don't particularly remember the gamecube emulators being THAT good. Or have I missed out on something?

100 percent picture perfect graphics and sound now with Genesis, SNES, NES, Neo Geo Pocket & GBA (and more) :) Also the Emulators are now MUCH better than they where a few years ago. No more stupid injecting the DOL's and junk like that. The GUI's on anything based of Project Genesis are all nice eye candy now too aside from FCE Ultra (the NES emulator). It still looks kinda funky and doesn't have a SD card\PSO reset but the SNES and Genny ones do and they look really good while they do it to :)

Hey could ya point me in the right direction. Send a PM if you have to. I don't think I messed with them since the .dol injection days. I remember at one point there was a way to create multimenu N64 emu disc but that is kinda the last thing I remember seeing.

In fact you did not even mention N64 emulation which I assume was just simply use of the official nintendo one.