Jump to content
  • entries
    243
  • comments
    458
  • views
    343,027

Finally done with a major web site update


Random Terrain

933 views

It felt like I was never going to finish, but thanks to Dreamweaver CS6, I finally got it done. I had to copy and paste the content from my pages to new pages and do a bunch of other things, including combining two style sheets and eliminating old CSS classes that I no longer use.

 

I've been looking over some of the pages to see if I missed anything and I already found a few things that needed to be fixed. It will probably take a few more days to go through the rest of the pages, but the update is done for the most part.

 

Now I can play a little Xbox 360 to celebrate, then it's back to work on the Atari 2600 history pages. That's what I started working on before I got distracted with the web site update. I'll be converting scans of magazines and newsletters to text. Then I'll be able to do a text search for any game or company name, saving me a lot of time and eliminating eyestrain (no more looking over scans repeatedly in search of what I need).

 

 

 

Random Terrain

__

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...