IGNORED

Rare DS Games & DS Collectors

I love demos. We have Kirby Canvas curse, Wario Ware Touched, Pac Pics, Nintendogs, Nintendogs Relay, Download Station Vol.1, Feel The Magic, Polarium, Metroid Prime Pinball, Advance Wars Dual Strike and Meteos. Best way to find out if it's worth buying the full versions.:)

Sorry Pics are blurry but you can probably tell what they are.

:lust:

Whoa, very, very nice. Where do you find the demos, I'd love to add some to my collection. What is that one that says "DS" and is blue in the first picture, bottom right? What does it do? I can't quite read everything it says on the cartridge.

Also, I have the Nintendogs Relay that you have but what is the other Nintendogs, just a demo of one of the versions? I'm full of questions, sorry. But, if you don't mind answering, are you in the US?

I'm on a new hunt, thanks for the post and pics Chickybaby!

:lust:

Whoa, very, very nice. Where do you find the demos, I'd love to add some to my collection. What is that one that says "DS" and is blue in the first picture, bottom right? What does it do? I can't quite read everything it says on the cartridge.

Also, I have the Nintendogs Relay that you have but what is the other Nintendogs, just a demo of one of the versions? I'm full of questions, sorry. But, if you don't mind answering, are you in the US?

I'm on a new hunt, thanks for the post and pics Chickybaby!

Yep, US.

Blue one is Official Kiosk Download Relay Vol.1, from stores where you could demo games if you had your DS (with a number of games on it similar to the Nintendogs Relay).

The Nintendogs is a demo of the Nintendogs game where you can play with the puppies etc.

I haven't seen any on Ebay in a while and have no idea what they are 'worth', I just enjoy the games and wouldn't part with them.

Demos are my "thing" so to speak. I'm a sucker for them just about every time for just about every system. :D

I haven't seen any on Ebay in a while and have no idea what they are 'worth', I just enjoy the games and wouldn't part with them.

Yeah, I haven't seen them either....until I looked a little closer after your post about them.

I found some and I don't know what they are "worth" either but I paid about $17.50 each shipped so they are worth that to me. Here is what I found on ebay....

LINK - CLICK HERE!

Thanks again for posting Chickybaby, without your post and pics, I never would have looked for or found the demos.

I have a display insert for Yoshis touch n go that has a large red printed "not for re sale" or something like that on it. If you want it you can have it for free...let me know :)

Sounds neat but I don't know exactly what it is. Display insert? How big is it? If I'm interested, you don't need to give it away for free, I'll pay something for it and of course take care of shipping, any paypal fees or whatever. Thanks for the offer,

Jeremy :)

I have a display insert for Yoshis touch n go that has a large red printed "not for re sale" or something like that on it. If you want it you can have it for free...let me know :)

Sounds neat but I don't know exactly what it is. Display insert? How big is it? If I'm interested, you don't need to give it away for free, I'll pay something for it and of course take care of shipping, any paypal fees or whatever. Thanks for the offer,

Jeremy :)

PM sent :)

I just received my latest addition to my DS collection in the mail today and I think I got quite a deal on it, the Japanese case is really neat. It's better than the picture or description describes plus I needed the Metroid Demo so this was an amazing deal for me....especially with the $1.59 S&H! :thumbsup:

CLICK HERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Less than $5 shipped! Really, the case is neat.

Is Big Mutha Truckers sold anywhere else besides ebay and Wal-Mart?

Amazon for sure and I don't recall but I've seen it in stores too, I don't know if it was Best Buy or Gamestop. The game isn't a Wal-Mart exclusive if that's wnat you mean, it's out there but not easy to find sometimes.

Like I said though, Amazon has it for $20 and if you spend $5 more, you get free shipping.

Big Mutha Trucks at Amazon

WAIT!!

I just found the cheapest place to buy this game, it is called Deep Discount DVD and is only $14 and they offer Free Shipping on everything I believe. Use this Link:

Big Mutha Truckers for $14!!

Very nice collection there. You should change your handle to "SpendTooMuchOnDS" I love the DS but nowadays, I just sell off whatever I don't play/finish.

I've actually been thinking of doing the same. I get in crazy collecting moods and then I'm like, what am I doing?

I have a 10 year anniversary coming up in a couple months and I already know something big is expected. I might sell some off to fund a cool vacation for the wife and I. I don't know, I sure do like my collection and I may just keep it all....I know that someday I'll regret selling it if I do. Then again, I only really play a fraction of my 200+ DS titles.

Zelda twilight demo is pretty hard to find as it was only released at an event but that's a demo and not actual game.

I've got it!!

I'll back you up on that! It's just a demo, pretty sweet video, but nothing more. Pity they didn't toss one in with every DS, it's a good teaser.

Is Big Mutha Truckers sold anywhere else besides ebay and Wal-Mart?

Amazon for sure and I don't recall but I've seen it in stores too, I don't know if it was Best Buy or Gamestop. The game isn't a Wal-Mart exclusive if that's wnat you mean, it's out there but not easy to find sometimes.

Like I said though, Amazon has it for $20 and if you spend $5 more, you get free shipping.

Big Mutha Trucks at Amazon

WAIT!!

I just found the cheapest place to buy this game, it is called Deep Discount DVD and is only $14 and they offer Free Shipping on everything I believe. Use this Link:

Big Mutha Truckers for $14!!

Their shipping is soooooooooo slow! It took 7 weeks for a DVD movie to show up.

Free shipping? Worth every penny!

(Deep Discount DVD's) shipping is soooooooooo slow! It took 7 weeks for a DVD movie to show up.

Free shipping? Worth every penny!

Odd. I've purchased from Deep Discount around 20 times now and have never had a free-shipping shipment on an "in stock" item take more than 10 business days or so, with 4-5 the norm. Now, if you have an order that has out-of-stock items, you're screwed until the magic day when all items are in stock simultaneously. (Solution? Split your order up, put one in for your in-stock items, and then a separate order for each out-of-stock...)

(edited to fix quote)

Edited by Student Driver

I collect for the DS and just discovered this thread. I have 74 DS games so far, among them Elf Bowling, WarioWare, Zoo Keeper, both Kirby games, Sudoku Mania, but my favorite is the common ol' Mario Kart DS.

I just counted and have 202 US titles in addition to some demos which I have shown above and my two three Imports. With 74 titles, you have a great start and a nice collection. How many do you actually play of those? I actually play probably 5 to 10 percent of my collection.

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I just found this at a local store yesterday and I think it was priced right. I did a little research and belive that it translates to Kirby Touch but I'm not sure. Anyway, $12 and I had a 10% off coupon on top of that. :)

The bonus stylus is neat:

post-4103-1178812113_thumb.jpg

Cool! That's the Japanese Kirby Canvas Curse. That game rocks!

I just counted and have 202 US titles in addition to some demos which I have shown above and my two three Imports. With 74 titles, you have a great start and a nice collection. How many do you actually play of those? I actually play probably 5 to 10 percent of my collection.

I play Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Pinball, Trioncube, Tetris DS, Polarium, Puyo Pop Fever and Clubhouse Games fairly often. The rest are just for the sake of collecting.

I was going to get Death Jr. for my collection, but they delayed it 'til 5/22.