IGNORED

WARNING Scammer alert! EDIT: Confirmed!

CPUWIZ

• 1 month later...

Everybody block an ebay user with the name 1evilslayer from Australia they bought a Lynx Kit Case from me and then claimed it was damaged and wanted a refund. I told them they could return it and if it was damaged they would get a refund and they refused then proceded to threaten me with negative feedback. I still refused to refund them and they left me my first negative feedback in over 2 years :x

Another Ebay user to add to the list, filippos9826, bought a boxed Atari 130xe from me and claimed that it did not work/was damaged in transit. Every time I made an offer of partial refund he came back with another (imagined) fault.

Found out later from contact with other people that had sold to him that he has done the same thing to them.

Everybody block an ebay user with the name 1evilslayer from Australia they bought a Lynx Kit Case from me and then claimed it was damaged and wanted a refund. I told them they could return it and if it was damaged they would get a refund and they refused then proceded to threaten me with negative feedback. I still refused to refund them and they left me my first negative feedback in over 2 years :x

That bogus feedback crap is one of the reasons i no longer use Ebay.You dare leave JUSTIFIED negative feedback after trying to resolve the matter amicably, they get back at you by leaving you a totally uncalled for negative feedback, :x :thumbsdown: which results in YOU getting your image ruined by these unreasonable morons, total bull.

Edited by Rik

• 1 month later...
Dude, I was talking about his girlfriend. It's got to be embarrassing enough to be e-mailed by a bunch of video game people telling her about her crook boy-friend. But to bring her looks into it just isn't well...very nice. I could care less about what you say to him. She didn't rip anyone off. And for all I know maybe she broke up with the thief. But if she still reads these forums, maybe to see what he's up to, that would really hurt HER feelings.

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

You shouldn't believe everything you read, you silly goose.

As a thin person, I was not offended by this at all.

Dude, I was talking about his girlfriend. It's got to be embarrassing enough to be e-mailed by a bunch of video game people telling her about her crook boy-friend. But to bring her looks into it just isn't well...very nice. I could care less about what you say to him. She didn't rip anyone off. And for all I know maybe she broke up with the thief. But if she still reads these forums, maybe to see what he's up to, that would really hurt HER feelings.

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

True, his girlfriends looks are irrelevant, I agree.I believe in the old saying strongly as I've seen it proven %98 of the time, "Birds of a feather flock together"If she indeed knows her boyfriend is ripping people off, and he's still doing it, and still with this dude, she's just as much of a crook as he is, just saying ;)

Double post, sorry

Edited by Rik

Keith Crowley

ebay: cell1064 (no longer a registered user)

email: formuladude@msn.com

Big Water UTAH

Sold me a NTSC Mangia for US$435.95 - which I discovered was PAL.

Was easy to communicate with until payment was made - then when I tried to contact him, and subsequently opened a dispute, never responded again. Accepted a partial refund offer from me - but never paid it, tried to stall refund, eventually after many international phone calls to ebay in the U.S I got them to award me a refund. However the exchange rate had changed and I was left short about AU$50 - not to mention call costs and stress!

His ebay account was de-registered a month or so later... but I am sure he opened another.

Edited by nofrills100

eBay buyer haxers purchased a Turbo Duo that worked 100% when sold. When it arrived he claimed it did not work. Trying to trouble shoot the issue, he said it was beyond him and asked that I return his money in full. I offered to A) take it back for repairs, I pay shipping all directions B) a kindly request that if he needed a refund instead, to let me repair it first, then resell it since I am short on funds while buying my house C) whatever he preferred, even if that be an immediate refund upon return. The response was a paypal claim for the full payment of the item "not as described." The claim was escalated within an hour and they sided with the buyer, despite NOT having the product back. eBay says I can appeal after a week and let them know if I never got it back, or if something was wrong with the return. The buyer has a history JUST in the past month of doing this THREE other times all large sellers. Every word I said was twisted and sent back to me. Things like "let's logically communicate to work this out" were taken with replies like "are you calling me illogical, now I'm mad."

It is my belief that this person intended to steal a Turbo Duo. When I called his number the single one and only time, it did not ring but instead went to automated voice mail instantly, where I hung up and left no message. He left me a negative feedback soon after reducing my 100% 3432+ score to 3431 99.9% it said "Do not call here and harass me any more. Sease all phone calls!"

This person is also a "top rated seller" under the same account. I should also mention that one of the items that he got a refund on (a guitar part) as clearly chronicled under his FEEDBACK LEFT tab, is currently for sale in his own listings. So he does resell what he is refunded for.

Have fun.

AX

eBay buyer haxers purchased a Turbo Duo that worked 100% when sold. When it arrived he claimed it did not work. Trying to trouble shoot the issue, he said it was beyond him and asked that I return his money in full. I offered to A) take it back for repairs, I pay shipping all directions B) a kindly request that if he needed a refund instead, to let me repair it first, then resell it since I am short on funds while buying my house C) whatever he preferred, even if that be an immediate refund upon return. The response was a paypal claim for the full payment of the item "not as described." The claim was escalated within an hour and they sided with the buyer, despite NOT having the product back. eBay says I can appeal after a week and let them know if I never got it back, or if something was wrong with the return. The buyer has a history JUST in the past month of doing this THREE other times all large sellers. Every word I said was twisted and sent back to me. Things like "let's logically communicate to work this out" were taken with replies like "are you calling me illogical, now I'm mad."

It is my belief that this person intended to steal a Turbo Duo. When I called his number the single one and only time, it did not ring but instead went to automated voice mail instantly, where I hung up and left no message. He left me a negative feedback soon after reducing my 100% 3432+ score to 3431 99.9% it said "Do not call here and harass me any more. Sease all phone calls!"

This person is also a "top rated seller" under the same account. I should also mention that one of the items that he got a refund on (a guitar part) as clearly chronicled under his FEEDBACK LEFT tab, is currently for sale in his own listings. So he does resell what he is refunded for.

Have fun.

AX

People like that just **** me off to no end. :mad: Sorry to hear about it.

haxers

Maybe we need to look at feedback left for others prior to doing business with them. I can not believe he is at 99.6% He has only 1 neg. He would have had more if sellers could have left negs. He sure gave lots of negs to sellers. He even gave 6 negs to buyers before the change.

Negative feedback rating whammy bar does not lock in Buyer:

Member id sklubby ( Feedback Score Of 1 )

Apr-22-10 20:23

JACKSON TREM TREMOLO ARM BLACK FLOYD ROSE SCREW ON TYPE (#170473303470) US $9.95

Never answers emails...I made an honest error on a purchase.....DONT BUY!!!!!!! Buyer:

Member id mikemn01 ( Feedback Score Of 32Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

Dec-30-06 11:39

Reply by haxers (Dec-30-06 11:50):

100% Liar. Emails all Answered. Dont see how this is neg for me? I dont either.

o

Follow-up by mikemn01 (Dec-30-06 12:06):

This seller will NOT work with u if u make an error or request...DO NOT BUY

+

Rating mutually withdrawn

Buyer and seller mutually agreed to withdraw feedback for this item. Learn more about calculating Feedback revisions$newWindowMessage$.

DELL INSPIRON 8000 MINI PCI COMBO CARD LAN + MODEM (#170061477329) US $6.95

Neutral feedback rating as described. if you want fast shipping by elsewhere Buyer:

Member id 87dakotabigblock ( Feedback Score Of 187Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

Dec-16-06 15:55

Reply by haxers (Dec-28-06 15:09):

SHIPPED WITHIN 3 DAYS. ADMITS TO BAD ATTITUDE TOWARD ME BECAUSE OF SOMONE ELSE!!

o

Follow-up by 87dakotabigblock (Jan-06-07 02:51):

i paid on 12/4 you did not ship till 12/9 hummm 4 from 9 = 5 not 3

VINTAGE BABY ADVENT II WOOFER SPEAKER (#170055198105) US $8.95

Neutral feedback rating item heading says comes CIB "complete in box" but not in description, confusing Buyer:

Member id earkandie ( Feedback Score Of 86Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)

Oct-17-05 16:47

Reply by haxers (Oct-17-05 19:15):

Discription CLEARLY stated what was included! "CIB"= Cart instruction box (case)

-- (#8224594729) --

BUYER KEPT ITEM OVER MONTH.. THEN WANTED SOMETHING... HAS NO BUSINESS ON EBAY! Seller:

Member id yesitsells ( Feedback Score Of 1344Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

Jul-25-05 13:45

Rating mutually withdrawn

Buyer and seller mutually agreed to withdraw feedback for this item. Learn more about calculating Feedback revisions$newWindowMessage$.

-- (#8198038218) --

More on the Haxers story. Today eBay said the item was delivered, finalized the case and took my funds already on hold and gave them to Haxers. I was very upset since NO PACKAGE was delivered. I call eBay and asked why the case was finalized when I had no item... they say the tracking he provided shows delivery at 9:36am. After I insisted it was not delivered they looked it up on USPS.com and it shows 6 minutes later an entry for "address not found." The package is marked as being returned to the sender, shortly after it was supposedly delivered. I'm not sure what kind of scam this is. First time for everything. How they got the mail system to play along baffles me. (Intentional wrong address?) At any rate, eBay at seeing the tracking non-sense gave me a full instant refund of my money. The duo does not belong to him, but eBay at this point as they paid us both. Like I've already seen him do with his other scams, he will likely list it for sale on his eBay profile. Anyone care to buy a nice turbo duo? :evil: eBay says they won't remove the negative comment, so that I guess is my only loss. Yay.

AX

More on the Haxers story. Today eBay said the item was delivered, finalized the case and took my funds already on hold and gave them to Haxers. I was very upset since NO PACKAGE was delivered. I call eBay and asked why the case was finalized when I had no item... they say the tracking he provided shows delivery at 9:36am. After I insisted it was not delivered they looked it up on USPS.com and it shows 6 minutes later an entry for "address not found." The package is marked as being returned to the sender, shortly after it was supposedly delivered. I'm not sure what kind of scam this is. First time for everything. How they got the mail system to play along baffles me. (Intentional wrong address?) At any rate, eBay at seeing the tracking non-sense gave me a full instant refund of my money. The duo does not belong to him, but eBay at this point as they paid us both. Like I've already seen him do with his other scams, he will likely list it for sale on his eBay profile. Anyone care to buy a nice turbo duo? :evil: eBay says they won't remove the negative comment, so that I guess is my only loss. Yay.

AX

That is screwed up. I guess ebay's system for reimbursing payment is automated and as soon as it sees some type of delivery attempt they award the buyer with the money. Bigtime scam...but hopefully they'll never let that happen again. They probably won't either, as the money is now out of EBAY's pocket. And I am sure they do not like that ;)

AX

That is screwed up. I guess ebay's system for reimbursing payment is automated and as soon as it sees some type of delivery attempt they award the buyer with the money. Bigtime scam...but hopefully they'll never let that happen again. They probably won't either, as the money is now out of EBAY's pocket. And I am sure they do not like that ;)

The same crap works in reverse. I've had claims for non-deliver and not as described via the eBay automated interface. Since it isn't really connected with paypal at all, the seller can simply select the bullet "I will give full refund." The case instantly closes in the favor of the buyer. It is based on the honor system at that point that the seller log in and give the money back. I've had to call in twice for that issue. Their automated claims system is horrible. Always deal with a phone person if possible.

AX

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ebay Seller stopmenandbuy1

Strung me along since August 30th on items not delivered. Specifically asked me to wait until X-DATE. When the items were still not here by then I called eBay. Was informed that I was a day late to file a claim. Now that it is outside claim window, seller has officially ripped me off, with intent, in my opinion.

AX

• 4 weeks later...

Why does ax always get the worst sellers?

Its because somone broke his 'scammer detector' and the new one will not arrive till date X which will be one day late to file a claim. ;)

Edited by FireTiger