IGNORED

All Gone Thanks@!

Shawn

Shawn, I'm sorry to hear that you are getting burned out, and it's affecting your health. that's no fucking fun for sure. I hope that one day when you are feeling better the project that you told me about will come to fruition. I'll gladly help you it on my end, and you truily are the badass madman when it comes to these things. Take care buddy.

Jeff

Hey, is that the Ninja Golf for the Colecovision? Wow, that's, like, rare!!

Oh, my bad. :D

Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying Atari as much and people are getting on your nerves. Then again, I've had times when I've tried to help out and seriously wanted to smack someone upside the head with a Game Gear until they learned to listen and stop asking the same question over and over.

He reminds me of the guy that asked me if I would trade my Gauntlet 2600 for his N64 because him and his wife wanted to play it. Once I said it was a repro he said "thanks but no thanks" ....like I would trade a Gauntlet with a label for an N64 come on :roll:

And that is why i now own it. :) (i think)

Edited by Dusk2600

Shawn, I'm sorry to hear that you are getting burned out, and it's affecting your health. that's no fucking fun for sure. I hope that one day when you are feeling better the project that you told me about will come to fruition. I'll gladly help you it on my end, and you truily are the badass madman when it comes to these things. Take care buddy.

Jeff

Oh, that one is still a go I just need you know what from you and it's on like Donkey Kong Beeatch :)

He reminds me of the guy that asked me if I would trade my Gauntlet 2600 for his N64 because him and his wife wanted to play it. Once I said it was a repro he said "thanks but no thanks" ....like I would trade a Gauntlet with a label for an N64 come on :roll:

And that is why i now own it. :) (i think)

This was a different one. I actually had 3 of them :)