IGNORED

FREE ATARI, TURBO GRAFFX 16, AND SUPERFAMICOM SYSTEMS

Skywalker

I have had these extra systems for toooo long now, I just need to do some weekend cleaning. Mabey you have had no luck in thrifting this weekend so here is a find in cyberspace......

I have 2 extra 2600 4 switch systems............

1 SuperFamicom System.............

and 1 Turbo Graffx 16 with power supply, tv hookup, and 2 joypads.........

I could not get the tg16 and superfamicom to work!

These are Free***

*** You pay shipping*** :)

First one to respond to this will get them all....... AS-IS.......

It's easier to just throw it in a box and ship it, rather than dealing with dividing the lot up 5+ ways.

Granted, I would have liked to have gotten to this thread first, but I'm not angry with his reasoning.

What do you expect for free?

Your best course of action would be to offer the winner (in this case, gulag picture radio) a reasonable deal on one of the free systems he just recieved. From what I've seen my short time here, that seems to be the spirit of things. I personally don't have a working VCS right now either, and if I would have been first I would have offered one to you for the price of shipping based on the precidents I've seen others set here as I've been lurking. I'm speaking on my own behalf, however, and am no way saying that gulag picture radio is obligated to give you as much as the time of day.

Happy Browsing.

Sorry these systems all go to the first one to respond....gulag picture radio :(

But I will probably be giving away some more free stuff this summer, I have tons of resources in Seattle for finding games/systems.

If I do give anything away for free it would be because I could not get them to work or I have too many of the same items...........

Did anyone find anything out there in the wild recently? Im always finding NES SYSTEMS and SNES systems............

FYI ......... Gamestop.com gives you 35.00 trade in credit for a NES system complete with 1 controller, and 25.00 credit for the SNES and 1 controller.........

I just got another complete SNES system yesterday :P

SNES systems are pretty rare here in Chicago for some reason. I've only ever found three of them, and they were mostly too much money. Last year I finally found one at a garage sale with a bunch of Intellivision carts (!) for $20. Not too bad.

Turned out to be a great "investment" as later that day I found MarioPaint for .99 and the mouse for 1.99 at the local Funcoland. I'm a musician and my primary interest was in playing with the cheesy music sequencer inside MarioPaint.

I also use a homebrew music cart for GameBoy, but it's a pig doing all the work on the GB itself, so it's really nice being able to do work using the Super Game Boy adaptor.

Oh, and I hope that no one thinks that I'm evil for keeping both of the Atari's that are part of this exceedingly generous offer. I've got a couple friends who are getting married, and I already bought them wedding gifts... you know, stuff that a couple would want. I don't have any more dough to spend on them, so am happy to be able to give them each an Atari and some games out of my collection.

I've also got some busted Atari's, so I'm hoping to cobble together enough pieces to get a few more to work.

I've also had a pretty crappy couple of months with work, so I don't mind saying that this has really helped perk me up! Thanks Robert.

Oh and as for recent finds in the wild, I recently found a complete Sega Master System in its box. It's the giant assortment that includes the gun and the 3D specs and a 3D game. It doesn't look like it was played much as the clear protective stickers are still on the game unit. I played it today for the first time. It was pretty fun, especially at $25. I also found an old Magnavox Oddyssey Pong for $5.

Oh yeah- and at the Midwest Classic I bought a few little things- like I found the little tripod for a Virtual Boy for $3. I had found the VB controller six months ago at a thrift in a bag of other junk for $1. Couple weeks later found the main unit for another $3. So I've got a working VB for less than $10! I can't believe it, especially piecemeal like this.

What was really great was hitting a local thrift store in Milwaukee. I found a KC Munchman (that had been for sale at the show out of its packaging for $30) for $2 in box. I also found one of those Atari joysticks (I think that they're made by Champ) that coils its cord into its own base. That cost $1, and we also got a C64 for $4. Oh, and a TI99 (in beige-odd) for $1.

I haven't had such a haul in a long time, so it looks likei might be on the road to recovery! Thanks again!

SNES systems are pretty rare here in Chicago for some reason. I've only ever found three of them, and they were mostly too much money. Last year I finally found one at a garage sale with a bunch of Intellivision carts (!) for $20. Not too bad.

Turned out to be a great "investment" as later that day I found MarioPaint for .99 and the mouse for 1.99 at the local Funcoland. I'm a musician and my primary interest was in playing with the cheesy music sequencer inside MarioPaint.

I also use a homebrew music cart for GameBoy, but it's a pig doing all the work on the GB itself, so it's really nice being able to do work using the Super Game Boy adaptor.

Oh, and I hope that no one thinks that I'm evil for keeping both of the Atari's that are part of this exceedingly generous offer. I've got a couple friends who are getting married, and I already bought them wedding gifts... you know, stuff that a couple would want. I don't have any more dough to spend on them, so am happy to be able to give them each an Atari and some games out of my collection.

I've also got some busted Atari's, so I'm hoping to cobble together enough pieces to get a few more to work.

I've also had a pretty crappy couple of months with work, so I don't mind saying that this has really helped perk me up! Thanks, Skywalker.

Oh and as for recent finds in the wild, I recently found a complete Sega Master System in its box. It's the giant assortment that includes the gun and the 3D specs and a 3D game. It doesn't look like it was played much as the clear protective stickers are still on the game unit. I played it today for the first time. It was pretty fun, especially at $25. I also found an old Magnavox Oddyssey Pong for $5.

Oh yeah- and at the Midwest Classic I bought a few little things- like I found the little tripod for a Virtual Boy for $3. I had found the VB controller six months ago at a thrift in a bag of other junk for $1. Couple weeks later found the main unit for another $3. So I've got a working VB for less than $10! I can't believe it, especially piecemeal like this.

What was really great was hitting a local thrift store in Milwaukee. I found a KC Munchman (that had been for sale at the show out of its packaging for $30) for $2 in box. I also found one of those Atari joysticks (I think that they're made by Champ) that coils its cord into its own base. That cost $1, and we also got a C64 for $4. Oh, and a TI99 (in beige-odd) for $1.

I haven't had such a haul in a long time, so it looks like might be on the road to recovery! Thanks again Skywalker! If there's ever anything that I can do for you, just let me know.