IGNORED

BattleSphere

kev187

So, people spend hundreds of dollars for a game that really doesn't have an ending.By the way there are lots of better things in life than Battlesphere. PATHETIC!!!! Yea go ahead and rip on me for that. Like I care.

P.S.

Played the game. Ho Hum.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So im curious buddy,what do you think about somebody spending money to buy "16" copies of Battlesphere Gold ?????? i plan too,LOL....i guess im really "Pathetic",LOL!!!!!! imagine having that many Scatboxes too,LOL,!!! people spend the money to play the game bottom line... its a "Battlesphere thing"...... :cool:

Ahhh!!! Now I know what you want all those kiosks for!! An arcade room with 16 jag kiosks all networked playing BS! Now that is gonna be a sight to see, and an expensive one at that!!

Ahhh!!! Now I know what you want all those kiosks for!! An arcade room with 16 jag kiosks all networked playing BS! Now that is gonna be a sight to see, and an expensive one at that!!

That does sound about right, for what Buddies, "Big Jaguar Plans" will be. :) That will be a sight to behold, like stepping into Jaguar Heaven. :cool: UBER - COOLNESS! You will have people from everywhere wanting to go there to be part of the network. The BS creators will probably want to check that out, themselves - first hand! No one else in the world has that kind of setup.

Congratulations, BuddyBuddies on one hellva BS setup idea.

That does sound about right, for what Buddies, "Big Jaguar Plans" will be. :) That will be a sight to behold, like stepping into Jaguar Heaven. :cool: UBER - COOLNESS! You will have people from everywhere wanting to go there to be part of the network. The BS creators will probably want to check that out, themselves - first hand! No one else in the world has that kind of setup.

LOL!!!! that would be insane!!!!if i could find "16" kiosks i would do it in a second,but now you talking like over 30k easily!!!! the problem is finding that many "kiosks",i have 2 more ill be buying soon :cool: , my problem is i want more than i can afford!!! :cool:

LOL..........

LOL!!!! that would be insane!!!!if i could find "16" kiosks i would do it in a second,but now you talking like over 30k easily!!!! the problem is finding that many "kiosks",i have 2 more ill be buying soon :cool: , my problem is i want more than i can afford!!! :cool:

Just go with my solution - the 8bitdomain mini RGB LCD Super BS Gold station! :lust: :D

post-5887-1180332892_thumb.jpg

Just go with my solution - the 8bitdomain mini RGB LCD Super BS Gold station! :lust: :D

post-5887-1180332892_thumb.jpg

SWEET!!! that is pretty awesome indeed :cool:

LOL..........

Just FYI, you'd come across as significantly less retarded if you were more sparing with these.

Assuming, of course, that you're not doing it on purpose.

That's rather uneccesary, dont you think? :(

Everything about what ZylonBane says is always uneccesary, always is, always will be...

LOL..........

Just FYI, you'd come across as significantly less retarded if you were more sparing with these.

LOL....... I DONT LET THIS KINDA STUFF BOTHER BUDDIES!!!! LOL....... :cool:

LOL..........

Everything about what ZylonBane says is always uneccesary, always is, always will be...

LOL,I think he wants to be friends!!! LOL....

Those last two "LOL", Buddies' used were in response to my talking about Shawn Sr.'s comment of how cool it would be having 16 Jag koisks & BSG's in a room set up for network play, I think that justifies the use of "LOL", Clay. Now I can understand why you don't think that's something to laugh out loud about considering you are unimpressed with the game and have grown up and out of enjoying BS, and your falling out with Doug & Scott, and how much better you said Freespace 2 is as a space game. You can't compare a powerful PC game to the Jag's BS. Calling someone retarded for using LOL?, WTF? Were you ever taught manners; If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.