IGNORED

New find

Mitch

So what's the scoop? Is it real? ;-)

I promise not to nag you for details. If it is in your possession, I can think of no better owner for it.

Are you sitting down, do you think you can handle the news? :P

Mitch

So what's the scoop? Is it real? ;-)

I promise not to nag you for details. If it is in your possession, I can think of no better owner for it.

Mitch

You are sooooooo cruel.

Allan

On the XE side I found several of those with Bionic Commando, Mean 18 Golf and MidiMaze all for the XE and sent them to SunMark who made cartridges out of them and later on B&C and Video61 started selling them too...

Bionic Commando for the XE?

Yeah, say what? I believe you mean Commando... :)

Well I know this was an April Fools joke, but it's nice to see what the MIA proto actually looks like.

Tempest

Mitch

Just remember -- if I ever find Atari 7800 Electrocop, I've got a LOOONG memory and will remember this!

OK, yes it's true. More news will be following in the near future once I have time to fully test it out.

Mitch

Sorry about that Matt - yes I was referring to the XE titles, not 7800...

I already gave you the info on where the other 7800 proto's are.

Curt

On the XE side I found several of those with Bionic Commando, Mean 18 Golf and MidiMaze all for the XE and sent them to SunMark who made cartridges out of them and later on B&C and Video61 started selling them too...

Bionic Commando for the XE?

Yeah, say what? I believe you mean Commando... :)

Well I know this was an April Fools joke, but it's nice to see what the MIA proto actually looks like.

Tempest

Mitch

Just remember -- if I ever find Atari 7800 Electrocop, I've got a LOOONG memory and will remember this!

OK, yes it's true. More news will be following in the near future once I have time to fully test it out.

Mitch

Wonderful news!

(Now here's a request to all the excited 7800 fans, Please, please, please and pretty please!)

Let's leave Mitch alone until he's got time in his life (which extends beyond Atariage) to give an update.

Mitch -- at your leisure, my friend! We all know the stuff you've done and given how long we've waited so far, we can all wait longer. We know it's in good hands.

Wonderful news!

(Now here's a request to all the excited 7800 fans, Please, please, please and pretty please!)

Let's leave Mitch alone until he's got time in his life (which extends beyond Atariage) to give an update.

Fuck that, I'm gonna ride his ass untill I got a MIA cart in my console. :P

Wonderful news!

You tell him Shawn!

Wonderful news!

Is that some sort of homosexual euphamism?

Wonderful news!

Is that some sort of homosexual euphamism?

Yep sure is, total faggot queen here. I want Mitch's ass sooo bad :lust:

Mitch

Mitch

Wonderful news!

Mitch -- at your leisure, my friend! We all know the stuff you've done and given how long we've waited so far, we can all wait longer. We know it's in good hands.

I think Mitch should have you come over his house and clean and cook for him 24/7 until he's done. :)

Allan

I think Mitch should have you come over his house and clean and cook for him 24/7 until he's done. :)

Allan

That could be an extensive commitment, if the adventures of the previous owner is any indication. ;-)

Right now, if someone could go over and help him cook some GAL 20V8 chips that would help the most.

• 2 weeks later...