IGNORED

coleco maybe some one wants to offer me something for it....

tmyknocker

coleco has loose parts(makes noise when you shake it), 2 controllers(1 controller makes noise when you shake it), three games Donkey kong, Donkey Konk Junior, Zaxxon (the games work good.). One modified power supply(Works. Is a coleco original power supply, but has a gray cord spliced into it so it is quite longer than the orginal cords length.) no RF Switch, no video cable.

Just tested it, games would show up on screen and could play them sometime would screw up. im sure you coleco buffs could get it working fine though.

see the picture, would be great for a project or to dissect and use for parts. I'm sure if you have the time to figure out what is wrong with it, it could be strong system.

email me if your interested, email me an offer, or just ask a question :: tmyknocker@yahoo.com

beatcoleco.jpg

Man, I'd love to snatch that up but I've only recently started collecting the vintage stuff and don't have much to trade.

Looks like fun though, I'll have to pick one up someday.

My only regret about collecting vintage gaming stuff is waiting so long before I started.

It's a little rediculous... i know... a dreamcast for a coleco, but hey i figured i ask, maybe i could give you a couple bucks..... basiically all i want is a dreamcast power adapter, 1 controller, and memory thing. and virtua tennis....(im not expecting anyone to trade the virtual tennis, ill get that on ebay.)

I know you guys will probably make fun of me, but i thought i'd see if anyone was interested....

thanks all.....

i could have sworn i saw this lot on ebay at one time with teh 3 games. the picture looks familar. hmm waht can i offer on this item.... well i can offer you 20 common or so atari 2600 games 1 oddyssey2 cart and 2 common NES games if you like. and ill see about gettin the coleco to work . up to you