IGNORED

White Jaguar Cases

4tez

It's all good guys, lets just give him some more time to take care of necessary things on his end, he knows we want several CLEAR Jaguar cases, :P :) and is probably gathering materials (very clear plastic), and getting ready to bring the Jaguar case maker back on line for our limited run. We've waited years for this so, I don't feel a need to rush him, he'll get back to this thread when he's ready to take orders, I'm sure. :cool:

You've heard it a million times: Patience is a virtue.

People in jaguar community should know it :P

I think the offer is only for white ones, no? I dont recall seeing any other color than white mentioned.

4tez on colors OTHER than white:

now i will need the help of everyone in choosing which colors you would like us to produce. We will mostly likely produce the most popular, and maybe the second most popular.

4tez on clear Jag cases:

I must say that made me laugh pretty hard reading that, and yes i have noticed the popularity of the color, we are just trying to refine the amount we need produce.

Anyone get the white one yet? I'd like to hear it all fit inside nice before buying a clear one.

I don't think anyone has received any of the white ones that were ready to ship, but I'm not sure. 4Tez has access to the actual Jaguar case molds and the original machine Atari used, so there should be no problem putting your MOBO in the new case.

4tez knows that pure clear cases are the #1 requested color, although white is what he had extras of to show us, those were modified for the dental camera. I don't care for white. He said he is working on getting materials and the Jag case casting machine ready to make clear cases and maybe another color.

Edited by ovalbugmann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope this was not a mean joke :|

well I'd rather it were a joke then some kind of scam, did anybody send this guy any money?

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP has absolutely nothing to do with the dental camera company. He found their site, found our site and thought up a scam.

I sent an email to Imagin Systems.

Edited by Brian R.

According to 4tez's profile he was on this site as recently as August 15 and this is his only topic. So he must be aware that some of us are waiting on an update for these.

Maybe it is some sort of ruse. 4tez = for tease? :|

Although he did have those convincing pics.

According to 4tez's profile he was on this site as recently as August 15 and this is his only topic. So he must be aware that some of us are waiting on an update for these.

If this was legit, people would've had them by now, or at least would know what was going on.

If this was legit, people would've had them by now, or at least would know what was going on.

Is what I am thinking, happy I did not send money.

I would like to know what is going on tho, then sitting here.

But, I assume now, nothing, none of this is going thru. What a kick in the teeth :x

All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

Smells like a fish story to me. :ponder:

All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

Smells like a fish story to me. :ponder:

That should've been a huge warning sign.

No response to my email yet.

Edited by Brian R.