IGNORED

Malagai Complete in Box for $224!

I was going through my records from my days on r.g.v.c. and came across my old auction results. Here is an example of what Malagai sold for in the 1990's. Since it is on eBay now, I will have to look for Out of Control. I know I have had more than one complete one in the past. I probabl have records for over 10K cartridges.

Malagai

Cartridge $130.00 6/97

Instructions $23.00 on 6/12/97

Box $71.00 on 6/12/97

Edited by DeusExMachina

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't Santuli and Hardy find a bunch of them CIB back around that time? Thought I remembered hearing something like that.

They had one sealed one as far as I know. Had a business card shoved into a tiny cut in the wrap. Sold it awhile back on ebay.

For about $1350.00, it was years ago. ;)

Didn't Santuli and Hardy find a bunch of them CIB back around that time? Thought I remembered hearing something like that.

They had one sealed one as far as I know. Had a business card shoved into a tiny cut in the wrap. Sold it awhile back on ebay.

I guess having one with instuctions is good enough for me. The hell with the box!

I guess having one with instuctions is good enough for me. The hell with the box!

Hey, last year I got one CIB for around $800 with EricDeLee's help (thanks again for that!!!). Probably one of the better deals I have had in my Atari 2600 collecting. :)

Hey, last year I got one CIB for around $800 with EricDeLee's help (thanks again for that!!!). Probably one of the better deals I have had in my Atari 2600 collecting. :)

Thats awesome, I am sure i would be willing to pay about $1000 but not much over that. Just like Out of Control that was just too loco for me! ;)

Thats awesome, I am sure i would be willing to pay about $1000 but not much over that. Just like Out of Control that was just too loco for me! ;)

Yes, Out of Control got too out of control. Although, if I wasn't focusing on protos right now, I would have snatched Out of Control. Right now I got too many impending proto deals to worry about than other Atari 2600 stuff. Although I might bid on some of the stuff depending on the time and situation. ;)

Yes, Out of Control got too out of control. Although, if I wasn't focusing on protos right now, I would have snatched Out of Control. Right now I got too many impending proto deals to worry about than other Atari 2600 stuff. Although I might bid on some of the stuff depending on the time and situation. ;)

¿como un laberinto de la araña termine en caja? :ponder:

Wow, you bought out Tempest, CPUWIZ, and Marco of their proto's and you are still getting tons of proto's. I am pretty sure you have by far the greatest proto collection ever assembled for the Atari 2600. BTW how many proto's do you have. :ponder:

No problem at all. It helped my collection as well. :)

¿como un laberinto de la araña termine en caja? :ponder:

Atarimania, you are funny. Let me translate his latest Spanish question...

How does the labyrinth of the spider finish in a box?

My answer....

Beats me!!!! ;)

Wow, you bought out Tempest, CPUWIZ, and Marco of their proto's and you are still getting tons of proto's. I am pretty sure you have by far the greatest proto collection ever assembled for the Atari 2600. BTW how many proto's do you have. :ponder:

I may have the best Atari 2600 NTSC collection in the world (not sure though). I have not counted but I know I have over 200 of them, if not over 300. I own several of the protos pictured on Atariprotos.com, roughly around 1/2 of them...give or take under or over but close to it. :)

Aha, found it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26385