IGNORED

Gathering in Cleveland at AtariAge?

Albert

Just wondering if there are any AtariAge users in the Cleveland area that might want to get together for a day of video game playing and trading (perhaps a Saturday or Sunday)? I have plenty of space to setup a fair number of video game systems and tables for people to display interesting item and/or stuff to sell and trade.. Plus you'll get to see the AtariAge offices. :)

atariage_doors_1.jpg

If you're interested, please post that interest here along with a general time frame for when you'd like to attend (I'm thinking maybe sometime in August)..

..Al

Is this the first time AtariAge has had offices?

:ponder:

Sorry, I won't be able to come. It's a no smoking facility and I needs my smokes at all times.

You're more than welcome to smoke outside, but no way in hell are we going to allow any smoking inside the building. :)

..Al

Is this the first time AtariAge has had offices?

:ponder:

This is the first time I've heard about offices.

Sorry, I won't be able to come. It's a no smoking facility and I needs my smokes at all times.

You're more than welcome to smoke outside, but no way in hell are we going to allow any smoking inside the building. :)

Well, if I can't . . . wait a minute, I don't smoke. I can't come because I live in a different state.

I think from Cinci it would be more like 5ish. But 4 could be right if you drive fast.

I can get to King's Island in about 3.5 hours, so four hours from Cinci should be doable. The key is to take route 58 (I think) near Ashland, which is a direct route to Lorain and has a speed limit of ~55 most of the time.

..Al

If the time works I may come up and see the offices. I was surprised that my last order had sales tax. Then when the package came I saw the return address was from Ohio, I knew why. (If anyone here works for the Ohio Board of Taxation, I, of course, claim use tax on all my orders that do not charge sales tax. )

I think from Cinci it would be more like 5ish. But 4 could be right if you drive fast.

I can get to King's Island in about 3.5 hours, so four hours from Cinci should be doable. The key is to take route 58 (I think) near Ashland, which is a direct route to Lorain and has a speed limit of ~55 most of the time.

..Al

I put Cincinnati as my location, but I actually live very close to Kings Island. If I have my windows open, I can hear the fireworks go off when the park closes. And if I want to see them, I can go stand in front of my garage.

So the timing looks accurate. I know that Mapquest's times assume that you drive the speed limit. I won't have that problem.

My mother was born and raised in Ashland, so I spend a lot of time there when I was growing up. It has been a while since I've been back, but I should be able to find route 58. The directions from Mapquest would take me way out of the way.

The only date that is out for me is August 4.