IGNORED

Gathering in Cleveland at AtariAge?

Albert

We pause this Ohio luv for some Pa talk, n'at. I hope you realize their are ... special people shall I say ... all over here in Pennsylvania too.

Yep there are special people in PA like me as I live in IRVONA PA which is in CLEARFIELD COUNTY which is just about smack dab in the middle of PA as you can get.

Ever notice there are only 3 letters difference between Pennsylvania, and Transylvania. icon_smile.gif

Transylvania University is in Kentucky...go figure...

I always jokingly call Pennsylvania ==> Pennsyltucky :lol:

Edited by L¥NXGU¥

• 1 month later...
Just wondering if there are any AtariAge users in the Cleveland area that might want to get together for a day of video game playing and trading (perhaps a Saturday or Sunday)? I have plenty of space to setup a fair number of video game systems and tables for people to display interesting item and/or stuff to sell and trade.. Plus you'll get to see the AtariAge offices. :)

post-3-1184890855_thumb.jpg

If you're interested, please post that interest here along with a general time frame for when you'd like to attend (I'm thinking maybe sometime in August)..

..Al

What ever happened here? Did you have a get together or not? I did not sift through all four pages of posts to see. If it matters CACUG (Cleveland Atari Classics User Group) is planning on having a meeting January 21 from 7:00 - 9:00ish (depends when the beer runs out). Not sure if we'll have a public meeting place lined up by then or if it will be at a club members house yet.

• 3 months later...

Please tell me this didn't happen yet!!! If not...count me in!!!!

BTW Al, I had no idea you were a little responsible for the CCGA show. I know Mike G. from VGC has some invlovement. Considering I have missed the last three shows I am REALLY looking forward to the show this year. I will be there for sure.

Steve

Edited by slosu

BTW Al, I had no idea you were responsible for the CCGA show. I know Mike G. from VGC has some invlovement. Considering I have missed the last three shows I am REALLY looking forward to the show this year. I will be there for sure.

I just moved out of the Cleveland area, so unfortunately this gathering is not going to take place.

I have no involvement with the CCAG show, although I did attend last year as a vendor. :)

..Al

BTW Al, I had no idea you were responsible for the CCGA show. I know Mike G. from VGC has some invlovement. Considering I have missed the last three shows I am REALLY looking forward to the show this year. I will be there for sure.

I just moved out of the Cleveland area, so unfortunately this gathering is not going to take place.

I have no involvement with the CCAG show, although I did attend last year as a vendor. :)

..Al

Wher'd ya move to?

Steve

Mike G is just a vendor at CCGA.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike G is just a vendor at CCGA.

I knew Mike is a vendor but I'm pretty sure he is a sponser as well. I'm also pretty sure he is also donating a PSP for a door prize.

Mike is a sponsor of the show. He has been at every one of our shows. He's been generous with door prizes and has donated plenty of cash over the years to help cover expenses. Plus if you need a beer he's your man! :D