IGNORED

Would'nt it be cool....

Gorf

Possibilites are endless...

;)

The SuperCharger idea would be my personal fav, but only if it ran 2600 roms on the Jaguar.

I was very interested about the project that would have 2600 games on the Jaguar. Wasn't this late in the life of the Jag, and only had one programmer trying to get some type of 2600 compilations ready?

Never saw the light of day.

:sad:

On the positive side, support for the Jaguar has produced some great games, Jagfest shows and excellent controllers.

:cool:

Possibilites are endless...

;)

The SuperCharger idea would be my personal fav, but only if it ran 2600 roms on the Jaguar.

I was very interested about the project that would have 2600 games on the Jaguar. Wasn't this late in the life of the Jag, and only had one programmer trying to get some type of 2600 compilations ready?

Never saw the light of day.

:sad:

On the positive side, support for the Jaguar has produced some great games, Jagfest shows and excellent controllers.

:cool:

As far as I know , there were two versions of 2600 emulators in the works for the Jaguar.

The source is available to at least one of those if I am not mistaken.

Will your "Tron" be network capable :)

These are not real. Nor will they ever be. They are "would'nt it be cool if" 's only.

I do not know who owns Cinematronics nowadays. Im just thinking, if the Jaguar took

off using the classics updated and maintained a nice slice of the market, it would have

been cool to see these two games... the Super Charger is just plain silly though. The

cart port can hardly handle the current Jaguar speed of 26.59 hmz, never mind 400.

Edited by Gorf

sorry, in your dreams.....

Whatever is your problem?

there's no problem....problem with the jag was there was way to many things to dream about than stuff that actually came out. i'm not one to dream much of things that are most improbable.

Ah so your a kill joy...I see. Too bad this very thread is fantasy...but I guess it helps when you actually have some

imagination and just a small sense of humor....just a little now. :roll:

Edited by Gorf

there's no problem....problem with the jag was there was way to many things to dream about than stuff that actually came out. i'm not one to dream much of things that are most improbable.

Ah so your a kill joy...I see.

nah...more of a pragmatist when it comes to video games.

Right, kill joy. Kinda troll like even. Unecessary either way....really.

Right, kill joy. Kinda troll like even. Unecessary either way....really.

killjoy? troll like? call me whatever you'd like but it doesn't change my opinion. not everyone sees eye to eye with you on things.

Gorf, did you see my game? I noticed you didn't comment...

Sorry I was distracted. It's seems certain people have ZERO sense of humor

or adventure around here.

But yes... I thought it very convincing. It would be cool to use a theme from one

of their album covers. Some sort of horror game even...but God forbid we fantisize. :roll:

killjoy? troll like? call me whatever you'd like but it doesn't change my opinion. not everyone sees eye to eye with you on things.

Unbeleivable...is your life really this empty phuzaxeman? so sad....

The thread is about fanatsy!!! Are you that dense? If you really though your reply was at all

of any value your are just wrong. This is a thread about what is ..fantasy...pretend....No imagination.

The thread is about fanatsy!!! Are you that dense? If you really though your reply was at all

of any value your are just wrong. This is a thread about what is ..fantasy...pretend....No imagination.

you're asking me is my life empty? i'm just wrong? dense? ummm who's the one with the empty life? :-)

settle down steve....it's just an opinion. no big deal. :-)

Edited by phuzaxeman

Relax. He's having fun.

you're asking me is my life empty? i'm just wrong? dense? ummm who's the one with the empty life? :-)

About a fantasy? come on your trolling...admit it... it was uncalled for....completely uncalled for and

useless.

It served no one any purpose other than to make you look petty over something pretend.

About a fantasy? come on your trolling...admit it... it was uncalled for....completely uncalled for and

useless.

It served no one any purpose other than to make you look petty over something pretend.

Yeah, I see where you are coming from.

useless.

lets see, you've said and called me killjoy, troll like, my life was empty, dense, i had no imagination, and sad since i didnt share the same outlook with you. who's posts are uncalled for? relax man...i've got no beef with you nor do i think much of games of classics that will never ever be released. you've got some nerve.

Edited by phuzaxeman

useless.

lets see, you've said and called me killjoy, troll like, my life was empty, dense, i had no imagination, and sad since i didnt share the same outlook with you. who's posts are uncalled for? relax man...i've got no beef with you nor do i think much of games of classics that will never ever be released. you've got some nerve.

Hmm, I'm not playing sides, but you did come in a bit gruff man. The guard was up and all. This was to be fun man, and it was snazzy.

useless.

Hmm, I'm not playing sides, but you did come in a bit gruff man. The guard was up and all. This was to be fun man, and it was snazzy.

steve knows me on here...it's not like i've never had a debate with him. i am a bit surprised about the personal attacks though...i don't see things the way many people do and i must of caught gorf on a bad day. no harm meant....