IGNORED

Would'nt it be cool....

Gorf

because i have a different attitude toward the idea of those never released games?

how about you open your eyes and see that not everyone sees the way you do and leave that be.

Ok, now I'm starting to get annoyed at your ramblings and apparent continued misinturpretation of this thread. Let me ask, would you piss in a "Fantasy Football League" thread too using the same "logic"? :roll:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Damn, does everyone in the Jag community have artistic talent except me? :(

Nope, I am in the same artistic talentless boat you are! :D

I can draw a sun, and some grass and a little stick guy! :rolling:

Tho, it is pretty cool to see these pics :cool:

because i have a different attitude toward the idea of those never released games?

how about you open your eyes and see that not everyone sees the way you do and leave that be.

Ok, now I'm starting to get annoyed at your ramblings and apparent continued misinturpretation of this thread. Let me ask, would you piss in a "Fantasy Football League" thread too using the same "logic"? :roll:

f.f.l. is game with actual results...a completely different scenerio. :-)

Edited by phuzaxeman

If you have nothing to constructive to contribute, why bother posting in here?

You are aware you can start your own thread, about how thinking of un released games is lame right?

Go do it.... we wont come into that thread. Run along now.

Here's my un-artistic game...looks like a real Telegames release too!

Thats awesome!! :D But why no 08?! :rolling:

I would like to see a Wolf3D Spear of Destiny one!!! :cool:

....If you have nothing to constructive to contribute, why bother posting in here?

Here's my un-artistic game...looks like a real Telegames release too!

unfortunately a majority of this jag forum would be gone if everyone had only something "constructive" to say. i'm entitled to my opinion....

unfortunately a majority of this jag forum would be gone if everyone had only something "constructive" to say. i'm entitled to my opinion....

You know, I've noticed that he seems to post whenever someone responds to him. Maybe if we ignore him, he'll quit!!

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.................

Edited by Guitarman

This one is for A Sprite.

When you sit and really think about it....this could have been a pack in.

post-3357-1190409895_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the thought, but spiffy_one is the man we owe for the pic and the idea. My contribution to this thread is still in the works... ;)

Ooops...hope I did'nt steal your thunder, there guy.