IGNORED

The continuing adventures of Pitfall Hairy!

moycon

Hmmm I almost got upset at KaeruYojimbo's opinion, but then I saw where he was from and realized since there were no references to the Wizard Of Oz in any of them... He probably can't relate to the comic. So it's all good.

At the very least KaeruYojimbo has inspired me to whip up a new strip over the week-end, if only to punish him with lameness.

Hmmm I almost got upset at KaeruYojimbo's opinion, but then I saw where he was from and realized since there were no references to the Wizard Of Oz in any of them... He probably can't relate to the comic. So it's all good.

Ooh, a Wizard of Oz joke. Almost. Your biting wit wounds me.

This was the first time I'd seen these and I was just expressing my opinion, but apparently that sort of thing is no longer allowed here. My apologies.

This was the first time I'd seen these and I was just expressing my opinion, but apparently that sort of thing is no longer allowed here. My apologies.

Lets work on the social skills and then maybe someone will give a squirt of piss for your opinion. PM me if you need advice interacting with other human beings. :)

Just here to help folks. 8)

Lets work on the social skills and then maybe someone will give a squirt of piss for your opinion. PM me if you need advice interacting with other human beings. :)

Just here to help folks. 8)

Always being the tactful one. ;) :D :D

"Your problem Archie, is that you don't have any tact."

"Oh yeah?  You ask any guy in this bar!  I'm just as tacky as the next guy!"

is there some rule that people with random japanese screennames have to be tactless fools?  

With the exception of Raijin Z of course

No, Raijin is a tactless fool too... But then again, so am I, and I don't have a japanese screenname.

Wow, these are lame. Further proof that there are no good internet comics.

Let's see YOU post an original video-game inspired comic strip. :twisted:

If you had a comic of your own, your opinion would be more credible.

@Moycon: I appreciate your comic strip. It has inspired me to try and do a video-game inspired comic myself for a long time now. Unfortunately, I have very litttle free time lately, with all the school work, etc. Some day. :|

Keep up the good work! 8)

P.S. Also, Nathan Strum and Ben Valdez deserve mention for their comics. :)

KaeruYojimbo blathered:

This was the first time I'd seen these and I was just expressing my opinion, but apparently that sort of thing is no longer allowed here.

aphorism: Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink. Luckily, at least in my experience, people don't often post pictures of their assholes in online forums just to get a rise out of everyone else. :-P

Inky said:

No, Raijin is a tactless fool too... But then again, so am I, and I don't have a japanese screenname.

Maybe you could get a Albert to change your username to Kimagure -- "Aosuke".

:ponder: :D

is there some rule that people with random japanese screennames have to be tactless fools?  

With the exception of Raijin Z of course

That's what you get for missing the Trans ASS meeting. There was a memo sent around specifically stipulating that all people with random japanese screennames by default MUST behave in this manner. There was an allowance made for Jun, however. :)

http://www.f5wichita.com/amuse/

They aren't video game based and I haven't done any for a long time, but if you scroll down far enough you'll see several by Ric Pryor. That's me. If you think they're lame, feel free to say so. It won't hurt my feeling any since I've alredy been paid for the comics.

And my login isn't completely random. It's a take on the comic Usagi Yojimbo, which translates to "Rabbit Bodyguard". Kaeru means frog. Kaeru Yojimbo is the name of my pet frog. I'm sure most of you don't care about any of this and will find some tactful way of saying so.

http://www.f5wichita.com/amuse/

They aren't video game based and I haven't done any for a long time, but if you scroll down far enough you'll see several by Ric Pryor. That's me. If you think they're lame, feel free to say so. It won't hurt my feeling any since I've alredy been paid for the comics.

And my login isn't completely random. It's a take on the comic Usagi Yojimbo, which translates to "Rabbit Bodyguard". Kaeru means frog. Kaeru Yojimbo is the name of my pet frog. I'm sure most of you don't care about any of this and will find some tactful way of saying so.

Just so's you know, I wasnt paid to make these comics. I just like classic video games, what are you doing here again? Do me a favor and don't F up this thread with your crap posts...PM me if you're so bored and need someone to listen to your garbage. Thanks ahead of time.

I love it!!  And it's even current events!

LOL Yeah that's why I scrapped the Pitfall Hairy at the OJ trials one.

BTW can someone please tell me why Howard Scott Warshaw felt it neccesary to put a penis on ET?

post-544-1097546439.jpg

I'm a Kansas man myself though currently living in Missouri. Can't say I really go for the Wizard of Oz too much, but I didn't enjoy Pitfall Hairy either until I started pretending that he's a shirtless President Eisenhower. Now I think the strip is brilliant.

Archived