IGNORED

Creepiest video game ever.....

I've always wondered to myself what the creepiest video game of all time would be. Of all the video games I've played in my lifetime, the only one that inspired true fear and dread into my being is Sinistar. It still creeps me out to this day. Whenever I'd fly by him while he is still being slowly put together, I'd start freaking out.....cause he's closer and closer to being attack-ready. And that ROAR!!!! of his chilled me to the bone.

Most "scary" games nowadays are not really scary to me. They're more "holy shit" and that's all.

Totally vote for AvP on the Jag. Creepy as hell. Loved it. When we got into this game, my brother in law, wife and I would dim the lights, get some munchies, and go at this thing on a regular basis. We jumped more than once playing that game.

It needs a port --badly. Not these lamer ports on rails, but a full on port of the Renegade version to a newer console.

Totally vote for AvP on the Jag. Creepy as hell. Loved it. When we got into this game, my brother in law, wife and I would dim the lights, get some munchies, and go at this thing on a regular basis. We jumped more than once playing that game.

It needs a port --badly. Not these lamer ports on rails, but a full on port of the Renegade version to a newer console.

They did make AVP2 and an expansion on the PC. It was even creepier then AVP. I about crapped myself in the first level. In the expansion you can play as an alien/predator hybrid. It also has awesome online play. They realy need to make AVP3.

Doom until AvP.

I actually remember being scared when I first heard the roar of Mutoid man from Smash TV in

the arcade. I had NO idea that was coming....that was a good five dollars inquaters to shut his

ass up.

I thought the Rebellion PC version of AvP with all its faults was by far the creepeist.

I think you mean Rebellion. :)

For me, it's either playing Alien vs. Predator in 1994 or Resident Evil in 1996.

Same here. Playing as the marine and turning slowly to your left and seeing nothing but a big blue pissed off xenomorph scares the crap out of me. Once in awhile a facehugger will cause me to jerk in my seat if I don't see them until its too late. Silent Hill is probably the game I'm most scared of. I've had it since it came out and yet to have the courage to get passed the "other" hospital.

These "scariest game" topics often pop up around Halloween...

I just finished another go-round as the Marine in Jag AvP. I like that game a lot. After I got card #10 all I had to do was clear a path to the escape pod (always a good idea), then go up & start the sequence. I noticed on the map I hadnt cleared out all of Lev 5, so I got cocky & began looking around down there...& got cornered by 2 aliens...

:-o Boy did I feel dumb. I finally finished & started again as the Predator. :twisted:

I also like the Silent Hill series, though I sold #2-4 awhile back. Still got the original, non-GH & the Prima guide, which apparently is rare.

Also Fatal Frame, & I nearly picked up FF 2, but passed. I dont have time for long adventure games like that anymore. :(

Edited by RJ

Splatterhouse never really gave me the creeps.

Splatterhouse 3's cinematic screens on the Genesis version had an eerie feeling, though. It talked about how his girlfriend was slowly being eaten from the inside out and had creepy music playing. I think the game had some sort of a time limit, otherwise she would be completely eaten if you took too long.