IGNORED

2007 holiday cart?

bomberpunk

completion progress? I didn't think anything was posted about the holiday cart until it was added to the store.

That's correct, little to nothing is usually revealed before the game is added to the store. :)

..Al

darnit, you guys are sharper than a knife. i thought my trickery would prevail this year!

completion progress? I didn't think anything was posted about the holiday cart until it was added to the store.

That's correct, little to nothing is usually revealed before the game is added to the store. :)

..Al

darnit, you guys are sharper than a knife. i thought my trickery would prevail this year!

You forgot to wave your hand. :)

Allan

Maybe some candy though. We're trying to talk Albert into peppermint, but for some reason he likes Christmas Candy Corn. Yecch.

Actually I think I am going to buy some fruitcake and chop them up into small enough pieces to fit into the carts. At the beginning of the year I expect to see hundreds of posts asking how to clean fruitcake out of the 2600 cartridge slot. :D

..Al

Maybe some candy though. We're trying to talk Albert into peppermint, but for some reason he likes Christmas Candy Corn. Yecch.

Actually I think I am going to buy some fruitcake and chop them up into small enough pieces to fit into the carts. At the beginning of the year I expect to see hundreds of posts asking how to clean fruitcake out of the 2600 cartridge slot. :D

..Al

Activision foam is actually really, really old cotton candy. Kids don't eat this at home. :ponder:

The question is, will the Krok cart preorder count? I'd hate to shell out another $100 this year...

Count towards what?

Count towards the usual "buy at least $100 from the store and get the holiday cart free" offer I imagine...

No, the Krokodile Cart pre-order will not count, sorry..

..Al

Oh my god :ponder: Al just confirmed that there is a Xmas cart!! :cool: