• release of a completed Space War 2k
    • release of a completed Phase Zero
    • release of a completed Black Ice/White Noise
    • Catbox/ Scatbox rerelease
    • a JagWeb peripheral
    • a Jag VR set-up
    • Jaguar 2 ;)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Jag II is only a ASIC library away. All the other stuff we need to make it is here on my hard drive.

ok ill call IBM :P

Two steps ahead of you.

you've got to be kidding...what progress has been made with the Jag 2. Seriously lol

I cannot say anything other than "w00t".

Jag II is only a ASIC library away. All the other stuff we need to make it is here on my hard drive.

Two steps ahead of you.

you've got to be kidding...what progress has been made with the Jag 2. Seriously lol

there is a working Jaguar 2 PCB that exists.......it plays the regular Jaguar games aswell..... :cool:

Two steps ahead of you.

there is a working Jaguar 2 PCB that exists.......it plays the regular Jaguar games aswell..... :cool:

Im sticking true to the 64 bit n playing some Mario Party 2 tonight with some buds. i will be honest i am quite trashed right now but a working Jag 2 PCB sounds GNARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Two steps ahead of you.

Yeah...shhhhh....oh and YAHOOOOO! is acceptable too!

Two steps ahead of you.

That is for US to know and you to hopefully someday find out.

If things keep going the way they have........

Film at 11....the day we have a running Oberon that is. :D

Two steps ahead of you.

Yeah but will it play Panther games?.....of course it wont!

There never was any Panther games.

Two steps ahead of you.

Yeah but will it play Panther games?.....of course it wont!

There never was any Panther games.

the games that were on the Panther were released on the Jaguar,Jaguar Rules!!! :cool:

i feel left out :(

How? We dont have Oberon either......just 99.9% of what we need to fabricate it.

In other words, we still DONT have a working Oberon chip yet......We are missing

two very small pieces, big enough to cause the project to halt. I have the best of

the best FPGA folks I know working on this. Have faith, but don't get your hopes

up too high.....no one wants this more than I.

How? We dont have Oberon either......just 99.9% of what we need to fabricate it.

In other words, we still DONT have a working Oberon chip yet......We are missing

two very small pieces, big enough to cause the project to halt. I have the best of

the best FPGA folks I know working on this. Have faith, but don't get your hopes

noo i feel left out in the sense that plenty of you have been in the Jag scene long enough to be able to access this kind of stuff... k well maybe i have some greed too :D

noo i feel left out in the sense that plenty of you have been in the Jag scene long enough to be able to access this kind of stuff... k well maybe i have some greed too :D

Everyone here can go and dl the nets to both chipsets. Knowing what to do with them is another thing.

That is why I have OTHER people taking care of business.

One more primitive away ....

A JagDuo kit with a Catbox :)

...and a JagCF of course ! :D

Built in Cat box. That would be great.

For God's Sake, make a back up! :cool:

It would be a back up of a broken project.....there is much re-writing to be done.

This should be looked at as nothing more than a hobby project at this time. My

FPGA guru's have identified everything now. That means the chip is very close to

compiling. It also means tons of testing, tweaking and all the other months of work

still ahead before this thing even runs any code outside of hardware debug and test

code. Then of course...Atari still owns the nets...we think......so until we know....

:)

A JagDuo kit with a Catbox :)

...and a JagCF of course ! :D

Built in Cat box. That would be great.

For God's Sake, make a back up! :cool:

It would be a back up of a broken project.....there is much re-writing to be done.

This should be looked at as nothing more than a hobby project at this time. My

FPGA guru's have identified everything now. That means the chip is very close to

compiling. It also means tons of testing, tweaking and all the other months of work

still ahead before this thing even runs any code outside of hardware debug and test

code. Then of course...Atari still owns the nets...we think......so until we know....

:)

they still have possessions?! :-o

i seem to have read back on this forum about a peripheral that appears to have some of the capabilities of the items on the vote list:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25150

what happened ?

Ask Matthias, but i know why this project has been stopped...

GT Turbo

Edited by GT Turbo

what happened ?

Matthias put it on hold. I'm sure part of that was the shitfest the discussion was turned into by one of the 'usual suspects'. Investigate the 'Jag Community' history for a bit and see all the legions of users/developers, etc. that were driven away by the never ending bullshit, and you can gain a pretty good perspective why people just throw up their hands and pack it in. I never heard anything more on production of the device.

Oddly enough nobody had a bloody fit over the flash/ROM capability of the device in that discussion, as opposed to the ongoing cluster f*ck disaster now. Go figure. :roll:

Oddly enough nobody had a bloody fit over the flash/ROM capability of the device in that discussion, as opposed to the ongoing cluster f*ck disaster now. Go figure. :roll:

Matthias also did not act like an arrogant dick about it when he announced it either.

We did indeed ask him about the same thing and his answers were not defensive,

like some around here.

Know your history....